Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I've learned from Bigant about life and Bradman Cricket 14

Over the last few days I have learned a lot from the brilliant Bigant - here is a sample and summary of what I've learned so far:

1) Bigant is very clever when it comes to games and economics - so clever that he cannot comprehend the difference between your and you are How to Use You're and Your (with Usage Chart) - wikiHow

2) Don Bradman cricket 14 will release when it will release - and Bigant knows this for sure. He can confirm that the game will definitely release in a 100 different posts at any time of day or night. There is no doubt it will release when it will release. But he doesn't know when it will release.

3) Bigant invites you to comment on the game - your welcome to comment providing you praise the game. (That's "your" right?) If you don't praise the game Bigant reserves the right to throw infantile insults at you and hurl toys around the room. Bigant reserves the right to say what he likes about others while being an oversensitive crybaby himself.

More to come...

I had never imagined in my life that Big ant would become like 505 games and Trickstar concerning release date:facepalm

Last edited:
Anyone having any news from big ant ?
Getting impatient, try to understand...

Sadly...

none. nil. nada.

I think we're all a little stir crazy, but it was always said at some point in 2013 from what I can gather. We just have to keep waiting for that. Assuming December 31st or before, an announcement would have to be made fairly soon anyway I'd imagine. If they're still finishing off discussions and negotiations then we just have to wait for those to be over I suppose. It can't be much longer anyway.

3) Bigant invites you to comment on the game - your welcome to comment providing you praise the game. (That's "your" right?) If you don't praise the game Bigant reserves the right to throw infantile insults at you and hurl toys around the room. Bigant reserves the right to say what he likes about others while being an oversensitive crybaby himself.

More to come...

if the first one was incorrect as an attempt at satire, getting the second one correct but air-quoting it destroys the impact somewhat.

ehhhhh...

I'm struggling to believe this thefonz is this person's first account on here

Anyone having any news from big ant ?
Getting impatient, try to understand...

Only news is Some of mates contacted to EB Games .....They said game is pushed to Mid 2014 ......that what we got..... Still no confirmation from ross.....Hope he will announce it to you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread