Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look the "cult" is no more.

Finito, ended, gone.

You can talk normally now.
Is it just me or do you actually take pride in being a narky little prick? Just shut the f*ck up already.

Someone should clear his inbox so he can receive messages. [/cryptic]

Can someone let me know if there is anything worth reading in the last few pages? (Specially in the last 24 hours)

Had a 16 hour shift and really tired to read the usual crap this thread gets filled with daily.

Can someone let me know if there is anything worth reading in the last few pages? (Specially in the last 24 hours)

Had a 16 hour shift and really tired to read the usual crap this thread gets filled with daily.

Nah! Not really, unless we can ask Ross if will we be seeing you on the upcoming videos, lol

Nah! Not really, unless we can ask Ross if will we be seeing you on the upcoming videos, lol

Well despite him being on all the major gaming sites around the globe, and coming right before Bradman, I think it was a little too fleeting so I am sure we will see more of Israr in videos to come :)

Great one Ross,,,there Isra you have it, seeing him in my country's colours, in Newlands, playing my favourite shot,,,Priceless!!!

I see F Ross and Biggs MacCullum are batting quite well for NZ, both chasing their hundreds,,,Hahahahaaa

Last edited:
I see F Ross and Biggs MacCullum are batting quite well for NZ, both chasing their hundreds

It's been duly noted. :yes 100 for both our offsiders...

These/Those guys get it.

He is gonna get bowled at 5 and then review the decision before being sent back.

This took me 50 seconds of my life that I'll never get back, but I play to the crowd...

...did you spot the irony of bigant saying I looked stupid and in the same sentence using "your" when it should be "you are"?

Nice to see your a fan of tne bard.

attachment.php

...feel free to edit your error.

Attachments

• Fonz.png
    Fonz.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread