Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has gone to far/long/distant/erectile disfunction

I think we're/were/warewolf a little out of control/controller/chlamydia

Preorder for me today. I must say there is something quite rewarding about walking out of eb games with a, while only small paper receipt, the words Don/B cric 14-PS3 on it. if only more people would actually put their money where their mouth was, instead of whingin "when is the game coming". It's pretty easy to tell who from this forum has actually preordered. The other guys sitting around complaining should maybe piss off and try making their own video game..just my rant for today, thanks.

I think we're/were/warewolf a little out of control/controller/chlamydia

Yes warewolf are a little out of chlamydia but i can't/don't/cats prefer chef meow/ can not see how that relates to my sausage not cooking.

Is this on topic/discussion/Don Bradman....there fixed it. we're/we are/were/arent any more back on track

Preorder for me today. I must say there is something quite rewarding about walking out of eb games with a, while only small paper receipt, the words Don/B cric 14-PS3 on it. if only more people would actually put their money where their mouth was, instead of whingin "when is the game coming". It's pretty easy to tell who from this forum has actually preordered. The other guys sitting around complaining should maybe piss off and try making their own video game..just my rant for today, thanks.

Some haven got the chance to preorder yet :noway

Well now the release date will not only be affected by what the Ashes had done but also by a new cricket game CRICKET LIFE releasing next year (at least the demo version releasing soon)
:noway

Well now the release date will not only be affected by what the Ashes had done but also by a new cricket game CRICKET LIFE releasing next year (at least the demo version releasing soon)

I wouldn't think we need to be concerned about this one at the moment. DBC isn't going to be postponed indefinitely until there are 100% perfect conditions for release because they may never come. Ross has already said if it hadn't been for the Ashes debacle the game would be out already. Now it's just a case of marketing and promotion to improve the general sentiment out there towards cricket games (which is already happening since the trailer) hopefully for a release in the not too distant future.

Has Ross said it will be affected by that game? No. He hasn't.

Don't. Make. Shit. Up.

I wish cricket life all the best, most sincerely, but they are not factoring in my release plans.

If anything the more in the market the better to help rid is of the Trickstar Ashes 2013 stench.

Has Ross said it will be affected by that game?
Well did Ross say anything about AC13 affecting their game (though it affected in a manner no one could ever think)? The answer is NO:facepalm
He waited till end of November even though the game was prepared a lot before.
Easy to say that cricket Life will have no effect on the game, but at least Ross will have this game in mind along with the retailer issues while deciding the release date!!

I wish cricket life all the best, most sincerely, but they are not factoring in my release plans.
Certainly is interesting how the 'Cricket Academy' seems like it is destined to become the norm with their 'Cricket Life HQ' sounding very similar.

It certainly looks like cricket games will finally be at the point soon where there's no use releasing one unless you have a full-featured editor and a career mode. That'll be a nice step forward over the shallow and pedantic games of the past.

Well did Ross say anything about AC13 affecting their game (though it affected in a manner no one could ever think)? The answer is NO:facepalm
He waited till end of November even though the game was prepared a lot before.
Easy to say that cricket Life will have no effect on the game, but at least Ross will have this game in mind along with the retailer issues while deciding the release date!!

I think you need to take a deep breath, mate. Don't forget to breathe out...

It's time for Trickstar to issue an official statement with the way they have played with the emotions of the cricketing fans.

Peace gone in this forum.......its PEACE not PACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread