Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bore us to mobilising early septembering death. Stop summoning trolls, it's not kewl, K?

----------

Well did Ross say anything about AC13 affecting their game (though it affected in a manner no one could ever think)? The answer is NO:facepalm
He waited till end of November even though the game was prepared a lot before.
Easy to say that cricket Life will have no effect on the game, but at least Ross will have this game in mind along with the retailer issues while deciding the release date!!

Yes I did, very often. Search for "pox", that should get you some hits.

Cricket Life seems to focus on a different type of gameplay and the one releasing nearer to DBC14 is management based and only on PC.
Infact if DBC 14 releases this year and then in 2015, Cricket Life HQ would release during next fall and we might have 3 games in 3 years.
More like a cricket game every year.
It would be a good competition and would be great for cricket and its fans.

Ross!! is there any possibility that ECB and CA will give you the right of making ashes game next year or they are going to stick with 505 games?

Ross!! is there any possibility that ECB and CA will give you the right of making ashes game next year or they are going to stick with 505 games?

there's no ashes next year, so it would be an exercise in futility... I might as well release London Olympics 2015 or Queen Victoria's Decoupage Bloodfest

Ross: Are you happy with the amount of sites featuring game trailer??

there's no ashes next year, so it would be an exercise in futility...

How about ECB and CA licenses then? Real England and Australian player names does seem to be enough, at least in those two markets.

He wouldn't want the title but would probably take the licenses!

i think that too!! he already got the best title for the game! but the licenses might be the gems he is looking for.. moreover he told before that he has stored some hidden treasures for the sequel of this game.. may be he's looking for the teams, leagues and stadium licenses too...:yes

----------

For all we know, if DBC14 is a success, CA and ECB might pay Ross to include the licenses :p

u said the words of my heart :p

Am sure he is. We need more :cheers

I am very happy with the response as major gaming websites like IGN and gamespot have featured their trailer... :D

----------

How about ECB and CA licenses then? Real England and Australian player names does seem to be enough, at least in those two markets.

That's not needed at all ,more the licensed player less the amount of editing possible...With such an incredible CA nothing else is need ....But licensed stadiums and everybody's vote for better commentary [Which I don't think is needed as the gameplay speaks for itself]...:thumbs

My understanding is that 505 have the licenses for a very long time.

My understanding is that 505 have the licenses for a very long time.

Perhaps they will end up sitting on the licence and not using it? I remember SONY did that with the F1 licence with only a handful of games coming out by EA Sports in the early 00s. All changed once Codemasters took over the licence way back in...2011/2012.

I'm sure the same thing is happening with EA in terms of the cricket licence. Probably just swallowed up the cost of it somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread