Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would still be the worst game of all time and would have still killed the market.

Im not trying to put words in your mouth or anything but would it be correct to say you were always just waiting for ashes to be cancelled? and there was never any thought of releasing before ashes?

Just interested. although I fear an answer may give the trolls a poorly reworded and taken out of context reason to have a go at you so feel free not to answer :)

Im not trying to put words in your mouth or anything but would it be correct to say you were always just waiting for ashes to be cancelled? and there was never any thought of releasing before ashes?

Just interested. although I fear an answer may give the trolls a poorly reworded and taken out of context reason to have a go at you so feel free not to answer :)

Either to be killed or just OK, despite what the representatives on here said, it was never going to be very good.

If it was killed then fine, we'd have the market - unfortunately it was killed after destroying the market.

If it was OK then we would compete in a PES/FIFA way, I would have been comfortable with that fight.

If I cared about trolls then I wouldn't be on here, the idea that they following me around like little yappy dogs means that I must be doing something right, heeeyyyyy! (Cue troll.)

He was a homeless dude but I think he just moved into some dude's garage and put on a leather jacket.

Last edited:
Hehe TheFonz....I like

Thanks for explaining the joke so our younger viewers have an idea of what we are talking about!! haha

@Ross Thanks dor clearing that up..definitely makes sense.Ideally for us it wouldve been good to have good competition, and you seem like the type of fella who likes a good rivalry

Like sport itself, brings out the best.

He will be in 20 minutes before lunch.....during the wait he notices that the lunch room has plenty of cake, so he goes out there and first ball leaves a straight one on the stumps so he can get back in and devour it all before the rest of his team mates get in there.....so my answer is cake.....I mean a duck!!!!! ;)

I'll say Biggs individual score will definitely be better then Ashes Cricket's Metacritic score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread