Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ross - don't know if you can answer this but if you able to organise the logistics of a pre-Christmas release would that only be in the Australian market or in the UK (plus other markets) as well?

We are on a tighter timeframe for the UK for sure than here in Australia as the publisher here is also the distributor and can move stock at extremely short notice. I can't tell you the "drop dead date" for the decision but can say that the Retail Buyer money for Ashes has become available for us.

I don't think anyone here really gets the gravity of the situation. All of the options are "best worst", none of them are ideal.

If Ashes 2013 had been killed when it should have been then you'd be playing DBC14 now.

Last edited:
Being brutally honest, there is nothing anyone can do or say on this forum that could play a part in that decision.

ORLY?

Butler-WSuitcase-Full-Of-Money-psd45119.png

He'll probably get stumped first ball because he's too busy drawing circles on the outfield before berating the umpire with "this guy doesn't get it", resulting in being fined 20% of his match fee.

I don't think anyone here really gets the gravity of the situation. All of the options are "best worst", none of them are ideal.

If Ashes 2013 had been killed when it should have been then you'd be playing DBC14 now.

Well this is just depressing.

We are on a tighter timeframe for the UK for sure than here in Australia as the publisher here is also the distributor and can move stock at extremely short notice. I can't tell you the "drop dead date" for the decision but can say that the Retail Buyer money for Ashes has become available for us.

If ashes wasnt killed but full priced,not $20, would we be playing it now?

Everyone focus on this. What's done is done.

I'm a fan of indoor cricket so let's say -5

There penalty runs so thats still possible...although I think they go against the team not the player.

My prediction is out for three. Dismissed by interfernce as all I can see happening is him running infront of the throw and belting it away with the bat, umpire gives him out and them a fight will break out and end his career

Everyone focus on this. What's done is done.

Obviously retailers are going to buy the game..that doesn't really tell us a whole lot about the impending weeks/months, unless you're interpreting it differently?

If ashes wasnt killed but full priced,not $20, would we be playing it now?

It would still be the worst game of all time and would have still killed the market.

Last edited:
Obviously retailers are going to buy the game..that doesn't really tell us a whole lot about the impending weeks/months, unless you're interpreting it differently?

Wasn't one of the main risks talked about by Ross that retailers would be hesitant in splashing out on another cricket title after the Ashes debacle?

Wasn't one of the main risks talked about by Ross that retailers would be hesitant in splashing out on another cricket title after the Ashes debacle?

Agreed. I totally butchered my comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread