Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess Ross you will just ignore everyone and
not answer questions. Well your a champ then.

What do you expect when you ask the same question and get the same answer every single bloody day...

What else do you need answered?

I've done 300+ personally tailored emails. 700+ in addition have gone to journalist email addresses I've collected over the years. I've done ten interviews today.

If it makes sense to do so then it will be released this year, as I have always said. If it doesn't make sense to do so then it will not.

Being brutally honest, there is nothing anyone can do or say on this forum that could play a part in that decision.

That answers just about every single relevant question in the last week...

So I guess Ross you will just ignore everyone and
not answer questions. Well your a champ then.

4000+ posts... Yeah.... Think then type, not the other way around.

What do you expect when you ask the same question and get the same answer every single bloody day...

What else do you need answered?

That answers just about every single relevant question in the last week...

I'll try and help out here.

People are simply asking Bigant to clarify if the game will be released this year.

This helps them plan spending over xmas. The constant evasion, deferral and indecisiveness from Bigant leaves people confused, and questioning the validity of the 2013 release statement, especially in the light of the issues with Ashes 13.

This release saga just runs on and on and bigant seems to have no clear information to offer day after day after day.

It is like he is playing a game of fox and hounds, for no good reason other than he enjoys the game.

It is time to call time on this routine.

I can't hear you, please hold.

... And the first sign of madness is?

If it makes sense to do so then it will be released this year, as I have always said. If it doesn't make sense to do so then it will not.

Try again Henry. Doesn't get much clearer than that other than giving us the date itself. You'll get it eventually.

Well the thing is fonz, engaging you on a reasonable level here...

You're right, it's immensely frustrating that this close to Christmas we don't know if we will be getting it for Christmas or not, and mind-boggling that we will be at least 7 tests into the dual ashes series without a playable cricket game releasing. I'm beyond frustrated about that, and most people here are.

But a few things are clear:
1) Ross has made several posts in the last few days that indicate they are trying to get a release before christmas and will do so if possible
2) If 1 is correct and they can release before Christmas, we will have to know this week, presumably Friday, so that's not too long to wait
3) It's clear Ross isn't going to reveal a damn thing about the release date until it's cast in stone, and the pestering posts are pointless and annoying.

Now I have made many (many many) posts speculating different theories about release strategy, what might be better or worse, etc. and it annoys me when we get jumped on for these posts given it's human nature to speculate especially when there is such uncertainty. But there is a difference between a bit of speculation, and taking over a thread with inarticulate, unfunny, hectoring bullshit. And when you've spent too long way over the wrong side of the line, even your reasonable posts are gonna be skimmed over or ignored.

Try again Henry. Doesn't get much clearer than that other than giving us the date itself. You'll get it eventually.

You seem to have a broader definition of clear than might be usual in these circumstances.

That answer is neither clear nor specific in relation to the question of whether the game will release this year.

That is what I meant by evasion. Clearly you are aiding bigant in evading the question. Might I ask you assist us in getting a clear answer to the question from bigant?

(i think snowy is a frustrated spin doctor)

No, say it ain't so - everyone loves thefonz, he's so Kool.

I need to see a lot more of this, just can't get enough.

This message is hidden because thefonz is on your ignore list.

Don't call me, I'll call you

It's extremely clear in the fact they haven't decided if it is coming this year, or next given the reason market noise. It's also extremely clear in identifying both this year, and next year, as possible options for release. At this point in time, the answers can't be any clearer than they already are.

Well the thing is fonz, engaging you on a reasonable level here...

You're right,SNIP .

My head hit the keyboard so hard when I read this I think I'll be offline for about 5 years...

OUCH...my head...

I'm not feeling well...

Suddenly I can understand Bigant though!

Yeah he was right, he is right and he will always be right:yes

I must worship bigant

Right now.

(screams and runs from room)

tbc

You seem to have a broader definition of clear than might be usual in these circumstances.

That answer is neither clear nor specific in relation to the question of whether the game will release this year.

That is what I meant by evasion. Clearly you are aiding bigant in evading the question. Might I ask you assist us in getting a clear answer to the question from bigant?

(i think snowy is a frustrated spin doctor)

And what will Bigant get by evading the questions? They aren't running away from here. They have already released so much before the actual release. What more do you want? Download Cricket Academy Beta and spend some time creating players and updating records. Chances are more people will appreciate you for that than venting your frustration in Release Date threads. You are just wasting your time dude. It will come when it has to come they don't have to pre-ej@culate just like Ashes Cricket 2013 did to satisfy some impatient souls.

This message is hidden because thefonz is on your ignore list.

Keep talking, I'm really, really interested in you're* opinion.

oh, I can see everyone else is too

*ok, better actually state this was on purpose for the grammar Nazi.... just in case

Last edited:
So now the thread is about release date 2013/2014 and the fonz, maybe I will take a day or two off this thread till we hear something.

PS Did G4AD call me the Mr Bean of PC, that can not be right as I speak ok.:D I love that show. PS I think the Fonz needs to go and watch more Happy Days(Ross) moments.:rolleyes

----------

My head hit the keyboard so hard when I read this I think I'll be offline for about 5 years...

OUCH...my head...

I'm not feeling well...

Suddenly I can understand Bigant though!

Yeah he was right, he is right and he will always be right:yes

I must worship bigant

Right now.

(screams and runs from room)

tbc

Most of us do not worship Bigant/Ross, we just respect him ok for being so open to us. Now has the release date been annoying sure but do you have to go on and on and on and on about the same crap dude.

PS Just give it a rest and go play with Google some more ok.:cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread