Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to you Fonz? You used to be cool.

i imagine he got educated by a few irate fathers about how it most certainly was not cool to have a 35 year old guy hanging round arnold's every night picking up schoolgirls. a few shivs in the kidneys probably tends to make a guy bitter over time.

i imagine he got educated by a few irate fathers about how it most certainly was not cool to have a 35 year old guy hanging round arnold's every night picking up schoolgirls. a few shivs in the kidneys probably tends to make a guy bitter over time.

Erk. A blockerdave "bouncer"!

What's with the frog fetish?

The toads wouldn't fit up my wrong un

Thought as much.

How is your wife and my 2 kids by the way?

(that is a reference to a famous sledge to Ian Botham in case anyone was worrying! I don't know or care if dave has a wife...oh never mind)

Last edited:
Thought as much.

How is your wife and my 2 kids by the way?

oh, blindingly original... "your mum"...? is that the answer? i know it's something...

Thou art like a toad; ugly and venomous.

You starvelling, you eel-skin, you dried neat?s-tongue, you bull?s-pizzle, you stock-fish - O for breath to utter what is like thee!- you tailor?s-yard, you sheath, you bow-case, you vile standing tuck!

You know, in 30 years of following cricket I've never, ever, heard that "joke". I've certainly never heard it repeated on this forum before for like, a billion times.

You know, in 30 years of following cricket I've never, ever, heard that "joke". I've certainly never heard it repeated on this forum before for like, a billion times.

there is a first time for everything.

Peace to you dave.

As Biggs said, heard it before, I was satirising your "originality" and Chris Gayleing some Shakespeare in along the way.

Better to be safe than sorry - wouldn't want to risk another one of of your long run ups!

Nice to see your a fan of tne bard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread