Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, got my ps4 today, so couldn't careless if and when BA releases now.

So Ross you have one less prick asking you to release now,

On another note, got my ps4 today, so couldn't careless if and when BA releases now.

So Ross you have one less prick asking you to release now,

Ah come on!

Forget ps4!

Just stick with bigant for a few more months days and everything will make sense...

Jeez, I haven't been on here for a bit and literAlly just pages and pages of BS. Clearly now Ashes has been officially kicked to the kerb a load of fanboys and knob heads have invaded the DBC forum.

Seriously not sure what people find so difficult to understand in that it's clear Ross is putting the wheels in motion for release whether that be this year or next doesn't really matter, it's going to be here soon.

Also has any one noticed that certain posters seem like they have more than one account, honestly have u nothing better to do than attempt to wind up or troll people on the inter web.

*and breathe

Eurogamer and MCV saying game will be released next year. Personally I think the game will be released on the Boxing Day Test between Australia and England

Eurogamer and MCV saying game will be released next year. Personally I think the game will be released on the Boxing Day Test between Australia and England

John's house...Christmas morning 2013...

John: (excitedly) I'm going to open my presents - I wanted Don Bradman Cricket 2014! I hope santa came!

(runs downstairs and into living room)

John; (shouting excitedly) Here they are - my presents under the tree!
(rips open presents)...a book...socks from grandma...a woolly jumper...and here it is...my final present! (rips it open)...fade to black and sobbing...mums voice can be heard...

Mum: Now now John I know what you wanted was Don Bradman Cricket but some very clever analysts told bigant to release the game to coincide with the fifa world cup...so we thought you'd really love a copy of the original rugby league live instead...credits roll to the end theme from "The Snowman"

----------

Jeez, I haven't been on here for a bit and literAlly just pages and pages of BS. Clearly now Ashes has been officially kicked to the kerb a load of fanboys and knob heads have invaded the DBC forum.

Seriously not sure what people find so difficult to understand in that it's clear Ross is putting the wheels in motion for release whether that be this year or next doesn't really matter, it's going to be here soon.

Also has any one noticed that certain posters seem like they have more than one account, honestly have u nothing better to do than attempt to wind up or troll people on the inter web.

*and breathe

*and remove bigants antenna from orifice.

On another note, got my ps4 today,

Any good? Apart from a retarded new party chat system, the xbox one is great. Ryse son of Rome is fantastic.

I feel so dirty but, I actually found that little Christmas story quite amusing!

----------

Yeah...
Moving on.

Fonz isn't going to "move on". But as an admin you have the ability to make it move on. Just saying is all. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Any good? Apart from a retarded new party chat system, the xbox one is great. Ryse son of Rome is fantastic.

I feel so dirty but, I actually found that little Christmas story quite amusing!

----------

Fonz isn't going to "move on". But as an admin you have the ability to make it move on. Just saying is all. :rolleyes

Ban those good writers...ban them all. :facepalm

John's house...Christmas morning 2013...

John: (excitedly) I'm going to open my presents - I wanted Don Bradman Cricket 2014! I hope santa came!

(runs downstairs and into living room)

John; (shouting excitedly) Here they are - my presents under the tree!
(rips open presents)...a book...socks from grandma...a woolly jumper...and here it is...my final present! (rips it open)...fade to black and sobbing...mums voice can be heard...

Mum: Now now John I know what you wanted was Don Bradman Cricket but some very clever analysts told bigant to release the game to coincide with the fifa world cup...so we thought you'd really love a copy of the original rugby league live instead...credits roll to the end theme from "The Snowman"

Personally I think you're a complete ''Fegan'' but credit where its due, that was quite amusing :clap

Cool, nothing to see here (again).

If it's possible, this thread is getting worse. Cool kids are in the "Guess the review" thread, or whatever it's called.

Shhhhh... This is the new w^nker trap, it's working well

Bees to honey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread