Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting the Trolls of this current thread are new to PC..... Although when I say 'they' I actually mean 'Him' ... When I say 'Him' I mean 'the idiot who makes multiple accounts for the purpose of talking to oneself.... Power in numbers...NOT.

There's always someone that wants to p1ss in the pool. Always.

You know, that dude that votes 10's on the Metacritic for Ashes 2013 because he's just so kewl.

I guess on here you don't need dye as it is self-evident.

To make a point that should have been made a whole ago, a release date is completely irrelevant.

Ross can turn around in three weeks time, after he has released a number of the videos the Studio has already put together (that's what I would call a budgeted marketing campaign, for the dim-witted out there) and just release the game on any given date.

There is nothing to say they are not prepared to ship locally with a day turn around.

Stop asking for a release date, and go back to class.

@Ross - don't know if you can answer this but if you able to organise the logistics of a pre-Christmas release would that only be in the Australian market or in the UK (plus other markets) as well?

Predict Biggs first score playing DBC 14

Being totally inspired by the IGN review thread, (possibly the best thread on the forum, even surpassing the Release date thread) I thought lets have an equally engaging thread discussing Biggs first bat when playing release version of DBC14

I think the excitement of seeing/playing AC13 will cause him to miss the first 5 deliveries (playing shots far too early for what game considers ideal timing), and the 6th delivery will get a toe end to short cover.

Will then set off for a quick single (with MattW of course at non strikers end) and then in a moment of madness will try and run a one ball hundred, not realising the umpire gave him out 10 minutes ago, and play reconvened with NZ now 18-1 off 3 overs (MattW 12 n.o. 8 balls faced, despite being an Aussie)

So please feel free to post your predictions also. Remember your post most only pertain to what you think Biggs will score in his first bat playing DBC14.
Really really looking forward to an exciting/engaging discussion, the possibilities are endless

Any release dates questions of course means perma ban ;)

Mods/Admin feel free to close/delete this topic if you feel the lack of review scores/release date questions would undermine the forums credibility :thumbs

What do you expect when you ask the same question and get the same answer every single bloody day...

What else do you need answered?

That answers just about every single relevant question in the last week...

What do you expect when that same question has never been answered? Stating they will basically release the game when they feel like it and do not care what us the consumer feels just oozes arrogance, cockiness and disregard for the paying consumer.

At the very least they could state if the game would be out in time for Christmas.

At the very least they could state if the game would be out in time for Christmas.

They don't know if it will be out in time for Christmas or not. They can't give an answer that they don't have yet - why is that so bloody difficult for people to process

What do you expect when that same question has never been answered? Stating they will basically release the game when they feel like it and do not care what us the consumer feels just oozes arrogance, cockiness and disregard for the paying consumer.

Mate, Ross doesn't even need to be giving us ANY info... In fact because of people like yourself he will very likely just keep his mouth shut....

Honestly, people... Count your lucky stars their is even a 'play-worthy' cricket game coming...

Why is giving a release date and missing it less disrespectful than not giving one till you're sure and then hitting it?
Your post strikes me as incredibly self-indulgent and not in the least bit grounded in reality.

We should be thankful that bigant are even making a cricket game, because no other developer is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread