Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not vague:

Why should I be the only one that delivers on promises? The hit & run approach of putting out some glib one liners and then running away and hiding works with the folks on FB but surely shouldn't work on here.

To be fair, he never specified which September.

Remember that the Friday thing was only a reaction to the Friday 'weekly' Q&As from Mike Fegan.

Games usually release on Thursday in Australia.

GTA 5 get's released on a Tuesday MattW.:D

----------

Not vague:

Why should I be the only one that delivers on promises? The hit & run approach of putting out some glib one liners and then running away and hiding works with the folks on FB but surely shouldn't work on here.

Ross this is there style and not yours mate, they want to beat you on sales and he also reads everything you write. I hope I am wrong and they start to open up soon but who knows.:spy

----------

To be fair, he never specified which September.

The game is out in November this year, they can not have any more delays or bye bye trickstar. Waiting and more waiting is all we can do. PS Annoy each other also.:yes

Not vague:

so Ross you failed to keep one of ur promises.game will be released on XX/0X/2013!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:noway

0X that well-known month :facepalm

last day that matches such a date is 31/09/2013..X is a placeholder

----------

I was in the US at the time....

ok.in that case are going to release game in before 10th in oct (or nov or dec)?..you are too intelligent ross.if mike was as intelligent as you ,he could have told 21 june means 21 june2014 or 21 june 2015(situation changed it.).

Last edited:
Chris Gayle said that?

I think we've addressed the release issue to death. Ross never set that date down in stone and certainly didn't "promise" it and circumstances changed.
Let's move on.

I hope for BA's sake they don't repeat the AC13 mistake....
Currently they are in a playful mood with the release date...which is not a very good idea, I guess.
They have a huge advantage here and can capture the market with a superior product and thereby leaving AC13 with no takers.
Just release the game before they do....IMHO :yes

I think its better if they gave release date.i play all type of cricket game 1996 to ac 2009 and i dont think ac13 had a good features then the dbc14.i only buy one game at the moment which i decide for dbc14.ac 2009 also have good grafix but i board from every bolls six's.and i dont find any new feature in ac13 even after watch picture its shows that ac9 had good grafix then ac13 what i find new in dbc career mood and most of all helmet camera system.so i don't think bg would compare dbc to ac13.sorr for bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread