Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should I be the only one that delivers on promises? The hit & run approach of putting out some glib one liners and then running away and hiding works with the folks on FB but surely shouldn't work on here.

I really don't care what MF says or does....I followed that game for four months...such a waste!!

What I do care about is when are you going to full throttle with your marketing campaign??
Soon after they reveal their said features??

But most importantly what if they don't, then would we have to wait for Mr.Fegan to deliver on his promise??

Analogy is that clearly you are serving the best meal to us famished fans, why not maintain the temperature and serve it hot and good??

Your analogy only works up to a certain point... The dish being served keeps getting hotter the longer we wait, so I'm quite happy to give them more time and the benefit of the doubt. Unlike Lando Calrissian, this deal really is getting better all the time...

Ross is just playing with us the game will not come out this year don't focus too much he's a loser

Ross is just playing with us the game will not come out this year don't focus too much he's a loser

Loser you say, well each to there own. I think he is a legend with a big mouth like me.:eek:
PS On Jan 1st 2014 if DB14 is not released then please have your say but till then please run away somewhere else.:clap

Weren't we supposed to get some new tidbits Friday? (Friday's come and gone here in the UK).

Did you miss all the screenshots we got?

I guess I must have done. Shouldn't be too hard to find. :)

Edit: What - do you mean all that 'Big Head' stuff? Doesn't interest me in the least; at this stage, I want to see proper gameplay footage and screenshots.

Last edited:
Weren't we supposed to get some new tidbits Friday? (Friday's come and gone here in the UK).

Wrong forum?

Actually, I feel compelled to say - nothing - that is what you should have expected from us. Absolutely nothing at all.

Why would you think that anything was coming when I outlined specifically what the plan is? Academy Update is less than two weeks away - that's all people can expect.

Awesome. You must be lost.. given its early September and all.... This isn't the Ashes forum, our game might be a little taxing for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread