Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is about Biggs
Ranting-Homer.gif

Yeah if we can have a thread with page after page of ign review scores we can surely keep to matter at hand here. There's just so much to discuss

Yeah if we can have a thread with page after page of ign review scores we can surely keep to matter at hand here. There's just so much to discuss

Hmmm... But seems Biggs is hiding.
I Wonder when will 'These/Those' guys comes in.:p

I was thinking that an Aus 2013 release was looking more likely than not based on the press coverage this week and all Ross's meeting...

Somehow I read that as Ashes 2013 and I was like :eek:

I think the game will get 8/10

fe: wait I posted in the wrong dumb thread

Oh, there are so many things that come before...BLAH BLAH BLAH (evade question on release date) BLAH BLAH BLAH.

"All:
God save your majesty!
Cade:
I thank you, good people?there shall be no money; all shall eat
and drink on my score, and I will apparel them all in one livery,
that they may agree like brothers, and worship me their lord.
Dick:
The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
Cade:
Nay, that I mean to do."
Henry The Sixth, Part 2 Act 4, scene 2, 71?78

Sit on it.

BLAH BLAH (a troller) BLAH BLAH
And why can't you digest the simple fact that release date is actually being worked out and the game will be released on their convenience.
If you are not happy with him answering to you very important question, I will give you a simple and a great idea. Don't buy it, and don't contribute a single penny to the company who do not even care to answer your simple question.;)

destructoid-dot-com-fanboy-anatomy_49907057.jpg

And why can't you digest the simple fact that release date is actually being worked out and the game will be released on their convenience.
If you are not happy with him answering to you very important question, I will give you a simple and a great idea. Don't buy it, and don't contribute a single penny to the company who do not even care to answer your simple question.;)

Last edited:
This guy gets it.

So you apparently know how to find a image from google, great.;)
But hey, it took you 5 mins to figure out how to post a pic here?? Well, you could have actually google it and you would have saved your precious 5 mins.:rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread