Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I for one thought the copyright discussion was very interesting, far more so than the endless pages of BS we keep having to scroll through. Personally, I think it would take an amazing effort to get this game out in the UK before Xmas, we can all see how much effort us going into this ATM, but with the UKs postal service goin... well postal really around this time the window is extremely short. If however the game was to release in Australia before Xmas, what are the possibilies of getting it direct! I have no idea on how the distribution works so if this isn't a valid query please forgive me

Last edited:
I'm assuming I don't have to worry about a Steam release given that even Ashes were able to get on there? :rolleyes

I dont think DBC will be on Steam as main focus is to sell the game using retailers and steam Kinda kill there business.

How is the progress with retailers in other countries like India,US etc??

Will this game be a worldwide release on the same day??:D

I don't think it will be mate, probably Aus, Uk, then Nz, SA, then any other small markets.

Ross said it was hard to get a pre-Christmas release in the uk as the publisher isn't the distributor, so if it is harder in the UK than Aus, I cannot see it being easier in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, USA, Canada, Germany ect.

Its actually going to come as far as I know.

Would be good to get some confirmation on this as otherwise I'm going have to wait several months post-release to be able to play it anyway if it doesn't. :facepalm

with neither game nor amazon uk even ackowledgeing the existence of bradman cricket 14 i am sadly not expecting in the UK this side of the new year, but it sounds as if Ross hasn't given up hope of that yet and will do it if possible so i am fully prepared to be pleasantly surprised... i suspect we will have to find out for sure one way or the other this week, so not too long to wait.

Can't see how it can be released this year now.. Think PC need to update the Forum header and Ross needs to update the first post in this thread :)

And The Release date is...... :D

[P.S:I will edit this post when Ross edits his post]

with neither game nor amazon uk even ackowledgeing the existence of bradman cricket 14 i am sadly not expecting in the UK this side of the new year, but it sounds as if Ross hasn't given up hope of that yet and will do it if possible so i am fully prepared to be pleasantly surprised... i suspect we will have to find out for sure one way or the other this week, so not too long to wait.

Yeah I agree with you there, it looks very unlikely that we'll get it over here before Christmas. I do however think that it will release in Australia & New Zealand as logistically It would be a lot easier to get the game out.

Can't see how it can be released this year now.. Think PC need to update the Forum header and Ross needs to update the first post in this thread :)

We can't update it until we get official confirmation one way or the other. I was thinking that an Aus 2013 release was looking more likely than not based on the press coverage this week and all Ross's meeting...

We can't update it until we get official confirmation one way or the other. I was thinking that an Aus 2013 release was looking more likely than not based on the press coverage this week and all Ross's meeting...

Theres still hope but if it is not announced this week the candle is out for christmas!

Oh, there are so many things that come before any of the above - jurisdiction as in where did it take place(Server, Client)? Chain of title? Damages or lost earning or both? and so on and so on....

It's not really worth getting into - I did more than a year on this subject alone at Uni and that was just Australian Law.

----------

The works in CA are art and are copyright of the author jointly with Big Ant Studios BHD SBN.

It is the same as wedding photos, the "artist" (photographer) owns the works and must be paid consideration if they are reproduced.

Anyway, as above - boring conversation for most here.

You sound like my brother in-law about that subject (who is a lawyer as well).

No No not only Aus ....

Have to say I agree with block/ spitfire on that! December is basically a 20 day month with Xmas and all that, and bugger all happens after that!! I would be pleasantly surprised to see the game before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread