Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you stimulating and complex...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hair.jpg
    Hair.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 151
Well if anything can sum up this thread, that image does the job nicely. It is almost wrong that there is intelligent conversation going on about the IP implications of CA. So little poo being thrown at Ross that I thought I was in the wrong thread.

Well if anything can sum up this thread, that image does the job nicely. It is almost wrong that there is intelligent conversation going on about the IP implications of CA. So little poo being thrown at Ross that I thought I was in the wrong thread.

I think you'll find that it's currently school hours in British schools, "they" will arrive here soon after the bells for the end of the day ring...

It's funny how each day people start going off on a different tangent, my concerns are for planet cricket as a website once the game is out, do you see the ratio of people on bradman14 forum compared to actual cricket?! I mean what are people going to do with their time without checking the thread every 5 seconds....

Well if anything can sum up this thread, that image does the job nicely...

It's also worth noting (on topic?) that Nicolas Cage's eagle-hair got the correct "your"...

It's one of those multi-level comedy pieces you see.

It's also worth noting (on topic?) that Nicolas Cage's eagle-hair got the correct "your"...

I'm gonna buy a Sega Saturn for the sole purpose of playing Nicolas Cage Cricket.

Lol @ your avatar. I actually waited for NC to pop up again :lol

You're a pretender Biggs, we've known about the game for MONTHS and still no release date or official trailer? What have you got to hide? You're the next Mike Fegan!

You're a pretender Biggs, we've known about the game for MONTHS and still no release date or official trailer? What have you got to hide? You're the next Mike Fegan!

What can he do when the retailers are not budging :noway

What can he do when the retailers are not budging :noway

More excuses?? What, do you WORK for Biggs or something? I didn't know I couldn't express my perfectly valid opinion! Is this the Biggs fan club or something? RIDICULOUS

Biggs, your game is utter tripe, I am going to link youtube videos of games with a higher budget than yours to prove my point!!

It's funny how each day people start going off on a different tangent, my concerns are for planet cricket as a website once the game is out, do you see the ratio of people on bradman14 forum compared to actual cricket?! I mean what are people going to do with their time without checking the thread every 5 seconds....

well for one playing Dbc and all the modders and traffic would move from c07 to DBC modding,and the people asking release dates to ross will start asking release dates to modders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread