Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More excuses?? What, do you WORK for Biggs or something? I didn't know I couldn't express my perfectly valid opinion! Is this the Biggs fan club or something? RIDICULOUS

Biggs, your game is utter tripe, I am going to link youtube videos of games with a higher budget than yours to prove my point!!

Dude...watch your mouth before accusing me of working for Biggs. What else can he do....its out of his hands now. Atleast he has been interacting with us all this while :yes

Dude...watch your mouth before accusing me of working for Biggs. What else can he do....its out of his hands now. Atleast he has been interacting with us all this while :yes

Are you kidding me? I have DONE my market research and I KNOW that this game should be here before Christmas as I NEED a good present! I don't want a pasta roller Angad!

You're all a disgrace, I am going to school now!!

Are you kidding me? I have DONE my market research and I KNOW that this game should be here before Christmas as I NEED a good present! I don't want a pasta roller Angad!

You're all a disgrace, I am going to school now!!

Hello Mike Fegan:wave

Do we have some updated news only on Fridays?..:p
Ross, will you not tell what is happening (any update) about the release date..:wave

Ross, will you not tell what is happening (any update) about the release date..:wave

He's got meetings and phone calls all week and may then turn his attention to other things from Monday. I wouldn't expect any update until at least then frankly.

Um he already told us the release date? Don't you know?

Go away. Unless you have something constructive, interesting, or even some reasonable banter to contribute, than just stop posting your nonsense.

Um he already told us the release date? Don't you know?

Shhh.....dont tell it to him. Let him find out on his own :cheers

----------

Go away. Unless you have something constructive, interesting, or even some reasonable banter to contribute, than just stop posting your nonsense.

I wish you were here when this thread started....we could have been saved :noway

Shhh.....dont tell it to him. Let him find out on his own :cheers

----------

I wish you were here when this thread started....we could have been saved :noway

got it XX-XX-XXXX MAS

Haha it will only fall on deaf/ignorant/childish/catfish ears Angad. I've been here for about 7 months now, but I've been inspired to get more involved on the forums recently.

Long time lurker *sounds like a good song name*

How is the progress with retailers in other countries like India,US etc??

Will this game be a worldwide release on the same day??:D

I'm assuming I don't have to worry about a Steam release given that even Ashes were able to get on there? :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread