Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys just take a breath. Calm down . Lets wait for its best . Ross will not suicide before releasing it:p

Guys just take a breath. Calm down . Lets wait for its best . Ross will not suicide before releasing it:p

No one is busting a boiler.....everyone is just making a comment.

Getting increasingly hard to make a comment in here without being shot - guilty until proven innocent!

Don't get me wrong, its got to the stage where I won't be devastated if we have to wait until January, its not like I wouldn't understand the reasons. Like I said previously, with all that's happened with AC and the fall out from that, it'd take a fantastic effort to be able to get DB out this side of Xmas. On top of that someone's gotta get all them copies of the game to Lapland before St Nic leaves, and he's gotta get round the m25 and through the m6!!!

No one is busting a boiler.....everyone is just making a comment.

Getting increasingly hard to make a comment in here without being shot - guilty until proven innocent!
These last words proves the Game is ON.
P.S: i wonder what will you do when the game releases?... A pschyo death:rolleyes

What will these people do if the game turns out to be rubbish even after its tortured release date issue?

204388.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread