Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i can peacefully sleep.... TheFonz i will see all calamities of yours tomorrow morning.

It seems this game is definitely not making 2013 now :)

Why would you assume the release date has to be announced exclusively on a Friday?

After The disaster By Trickstar games Last think we need is Don bradman cricket 14 Going to release in 2014 really Bad :(

We'll it would be nice if the question was only asked on a Friday :)

After The disaster By Trickstar games Last think we need is Don bradman cricket 14 Going to release in 2014 really Bad :(

So a game that doesn't work, horrific AI, an unplayable mess filled with glitches, potentially one of the worst games of all time and certainly the worst cricket game, is compared with DBC because... you don't know the release date?

Sort your shit out.

Love that you had to edit the picture out of the quote... better not see people being "funnier" than you, right?

Nice one Ronnie...

Ronnie_Biggs.jpg

So a game that doesn't work, horrific AI, an unplayable mess filled with glitches, potentially one of the worst games of all time and certainly the worst cricket game, is compared with DBC because... you don't know the release date?

Sort your shit out.

I am not Comapring it with ashes 2013 not at all ...

So, I take it no one is gonna change the forced view er.. poll.

This is beyond moronic to have a poll without options. Feels like Saudi Arabia ballot paper (if there is such a thing)...

This is beyond moronic to have a poll without options. Feels like Saudi Arabia ballot paper (if there is such a thing)...

...They have good Hummus, compare it to one flavour of tasteless Saudi Hummus.

It's beyond moronic to have actually ever taken the poll seriously...wouldn't the fact it only has one option be enough of an indication that it isn't really asking for your opinion?

its because still nobody belive that game is going to release In 2014 ...

Sort your shit out.

Yeah as long as the game isn't as bad as ashes who cares what it's like?

This guy gets paid to post shit.

How about this?

I say i'll repair your heating which is broken..

I say i'll do it tomorrow.

Tomorrow i decide i'll do it next week. the day after i tell you the temperature falls to minus 16, you get hypothermia and die.

not meeting stated deadlines is not a good thing. agreed? it always risks losing something.:yes

But This Game Is Not A Life Saving Drug We Can Live Without This Game Whereas The Situation You Stated Is Critical And Which Should Be Immediately Treated! This Game Is Not That Important For Our Daily Life ! It's Just For Entertainment! And Also Bigant Never Officially Announced That They Would Get The Game To The Shelves By A Certain Time Except For The 2013 Tag At The End Of Every Video!

Last edited:
As i have said before....if there is no announcement today, then they need to add "2014" to the poll options. Simple.

If it was a real poll, there would have been more than one option to begin with...c'mon

And since when was today the magical cut off point? There has been no confirmation that the release date had to be today for it to be 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread