Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More enlightenment? Witty? Funny? None of the above?

I've asked anyone to let me know if you ever say anything useful... not a single taker so far.

Bees to honey.

More repetitive than the Ashes 2013 twitter feed.... and about as accurate.

----------

Interesting - i was thinking it may hit Aus before UK. (Wrong again!:yes) Out of interest, when you say "need", is that as an anti-piracy thing or some other issue?

It's mostly anti-pirate more than anything else from my point of view. There is also the "fairness" angle in terms of the Au/NZ guys getting it first and the resulting backlash. Never quite got that myself, people feel they've lost because someone else has gained....

Last edited:
your so right same ware same one get a game 1st

More enlightenment? Witty? Funny? None of the above?

I've asked anyone to let me know if you ever say anything useful... not a single taker so far.

Bees to honey.

More repetitive than the Ashes 2013 twitter feed.... and about as accurate.

----------

It's mostly anti-pirate more than anything else from my point of view. There is also the "fairness" angle in terms of the Au/NZ guys getting it first and the resulting backlash. Never quite got that myself, people feel they've lost because someone else has gained....

Ross your right some one will be 1st to get a game in au/nz/uk/usa who cares at least we get a cricket game thats actually works (ac13) so release it when its right for you
I for one in the uk will bye it already per order it #bestcricketgame

Yo, not sure if I'm asking a silly question here but can I pre-order in the UK?

Tragic news about mandela.

no posts from me for 48 hours.

:(

Very sad about Nelson Mandela! Was incredibly annoyed that our pm put out such a piss poor message about his greatness, and the difference in class between him and Obama was all there to see.

You can't post? Did you get grounded? It's ok, mum will let you back on in a couple of days.

You can't post? Did you get grounded? It's ok, mum will let you back on in a couple of days.

No, say it aint so... looks like his Mum is a better admin than the guys here, I would have cut him loose ages ago :p

Ross your right some one will be 1st to get a game in au/nz/uk/usa who cares at least we get a cricket game thats actually works (ac13) so release it when its right for you
I for one in the uk will bye it already per order it #bestcricketgame

Not sure if you noticed, but Planet Cricket doesn't do hashtags. Possibly because they are the single most annoying development of social media.

^ #DoesntGetTwitter

If it were not for the need to release in all major territories at the same time then that would be a certainty.

Does that mean that now releasing the game worldwide at the same time is the only challenge left? If that's the case then it looks like the game will release in Jan for sure even if it misses 2013 :D (which looks more likely now. One can't even preorder the game in India at the moment.)

----------

Nothing today, next week new CA.

Can we atleast have some info on the multiplayer aspects of this game today (both offline mp and online)? You all have been pretty quiet about it since the beginning :p

Someone needs to go play this and then come and tell me about it being the "same".

Funniest Ashes video I've seen so far :lol

By the lack of comments from you Tools in the Ashes 2013 threads you obviously condone and respect their efforts. Tick, Tock. Mum it's time to tuck him in.

PS: SpitfiresKent, indeed one of the best I've seen.

simply mindblowing esp @1.40 and @3.20 ,if there is any award for a game that makes you ROFL,this should get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
.. but, knowing the uproar it would cause if he changed his sig, he said:

I don't know if we are sticking to the original plan or not. If I change my signature it will be done the once only.

So we know at least he won't be changing it back to 'out in 2013'.

I told you guys already - this game will be announced as being 'officially' released in Q1 2014. You'll all see soon enough...

.. but, knowing the uproar it would cause if he changed his sig, he said:

So we know at least he won't be changing it back to 'out in 2013'.

he will change it on 30 december 2013 to Mid 2014 I guess or may be late 2014 .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread