Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking more and more like a 2014 release for this game, especially if it has to be a worldwide release. Here in the UK for it to be out in 2013 then the latest date would be Friday 20th December, the week after (27th Dec) would not be possible due to the Christmas shutdown (25th and 26th December).

Therefore with all the logistics involved, I think that it will be out in early 2014. I am not to bothered about that as it is more important that the game is released at the time that suits BigAnt and gives the franchise the best chance of surviving long term. Also it will allow me to play all the other fantastic games which have been released over the last 2 months.

I'd be happy enough with an early January release if it's logistically more convenient. Just hope it doesn't end up like "Oh, we've missed Christmas so we better wait a few more months in case people don't want to buy games anymore" or something like that. Early-Mid January wouldn't be too bad though.

If it is going to be any later than jan 2014 they might as well wait until late next yr otherwise afl season will be among us and will affect sales big time in Australia !!!

Yesterday is the date.

Hey I came online just now and thus don't know if anything happened today..
If you are serious (not joking), then tell :-
What is the release date ?

OMG is that the release date that's awesome....Can't wait...:D

The bad thing is, it will reach a point where he believes it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread