Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is EXACTLY what is wrong with modern society. You are blaming others for your impatience.

I bet these guys won't read the game manual and start playing the game and in between they will create a thread asking for game controls. :)

I bet these guys won't read the game manual and start playing the game and in between they will create a thread asking for game controls. :)

Only after first saying the controls suck :)

A few questions:

It's 9th Dec in Aus I think? Surely you know by now if this year is happening?

If this thread is a "w----r trap" and it's "bees to honey" but nearly everyone active on the forum has posted in this thread are we all w----rs? (Suspect that signing up for an account here is proof enough...)

Do the members prefer homophobia or trolling?

A few questions:

It's 9th Dec in Aus I think? Surely you know by now if this year is happening?

If this thread is a "w----r trap" and it's "bees to honey" but nearly everyone active on the forum has posted in this thread are we all w----rs? (Suspect that signing up for an account here is proof enough...)

Do the members prefer homophobia or trolling?

Lighten up, sledge is a sledge, whatever....

still nothing, ive had a few days off the forums, tried to read back a few pages but this tolling stuff is getting ridicolous

oh well, the wait continues

I haven't been active on these forums for a while, but I check back every so often and I think this lack of a release date and just saying "2013" when there's just 3 weeks of the year left is kind of ridiculous.

When the game was in the early stages of development and there was a solid 6+ months of the year to go then not offering a release date is fine, in fact it's generally better than setting a strict deadline to rush a product out by.

But right now with so little of the year to go I think it's quite unprofessional to not either have a date confirmed and published or a statement/apology explaining a delay.

^^^^^ stop dragging the MadMan name through the mud buddy with your impatience

bloody englishmen, always impatient, thrashing at bad balls and goin out

dont listen to this ross, in no way should this question reflect badly on the madman name!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread