Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will let people know when it is 100% confirmed - not before - the same guys wanting a date are the same guys that bay for blood if it is not guaranteed or slips. It's like some sort of medieval witch test.

Knowing the date will not change the date.

^^^^^ stop dragging the MadMan name through the mud buddy with your impatience

bloody englishmen, always impatient, thrashing at bad balls and goin out

dont listen to this ross, in no way should this question reflect badly on the madman name!!
I'm not being impatient, I really don't mind if this game gets pushed back into 2014... We've waited so long for a decent cricket game that a few more months would be nothing.

I'm just disappointed with the lack of professionalism from Big Ant by keeping their customer base in the dark in this way, still not announcing a release date or a delay when we're well into December with BA themselves still seemingly suggesting the game will be released by the end of the year (according to the "poll" here anyway).

I will let people know when it is 100% confirmed - not before - the same guys wanting a date are the same guys that bay for blood if it is not guaranteed or slips. It's like some sort of medieval witch test.

Knowing the date will not change the date.

Thanks for the info.... hoping here that people do not take this quote and start making more shit up.

Edit: :facepalm spoke to early

A few questions:

It's 9th Dec in Aus I think? Surely you know by now if this year is happening?

If this thread is a "w----r trap" and it's "bees to honey" but nearly everyone active on the forum has posted in this thread are we all w----rs? (Suspect that signing up for an account here is proof enough...)

Do the members prefer homophobia or trolling?

I don't think this thread has been a total troll trap blocker, I have read some great posts in here by many member but when you get people like Fonz and let's be honest I think Ross enjoys people like this more than well most of us on here.

PS My opinion about the release date is not this year, if it is then I will be shocked and hope I am to be honest but I have already excepted 2014 so I am ok with it. PS The Bunching bag with Ross face on it well maybe not.:lol

Joke ross.:yes

----------

Thanks for the info.... hoping here that people do not take this quote and start making more shit up.

Edit: :facepalm spoke to early

:lol:clap Ok time to start and think like Fonz.

PS Mummy ross will not release the game in 2013 and will not tell us the release date can I go on the net and look something up on google and give him shit for the next 2 hours if I do my homework. How is that Ross.:clap

I'm not being impatient, I really don't mind if this game gets pushed back into 2014... We've waited so long for a decent cricket game that a few more months would be nothing.

I'm just disappointed with the lack of professionalism from Big Ant by keeping their customer base in the dark in this way, still not announcing a release date or a delay when we're well into December with BA themselves still seemingly suggesting the game will be released by the end of the year (according to the "poll" here anyway).

Unprofessional compared to my peers? That's a stretch.

Game development is not an exact science, sooner people get that the better. Biggest game ever, GRAV, six months delayed.

I didn't create the poll.

Last edited:
I don't think it's either impatient or unreasonable, 16 days before christmas, for people to ask for confirmation of whether there is any point in this being on their christmas list or not...

So i think - and the 16 days to go is a pretty good hint - we can pretty sure there isn't any point, and it's more likely we'll be using our easter egg money for this instead, but i doubt i'm alone in thinking confirmation of that at least would be very welcome.

I don't think it's either impatient or unreasonable, 16 days before christmas, for people to ask for confirmation of whether there is any point in this being on their christmas list or not...

So i think - and the 16 days to go is a pretty good hint - we can pretty sure there isn't any point, and it's more likely we'll be using our easter egg money for this instead, but i doubt i'm alone in thinking confirmation of that at least would be very welcome.

Even if it is out by Christmas it's probably too late now for them to hit that key christmas selling period. Kinda missed both of what could have been key selling times with the start of the ashes and pre-christmas selling period, but hey-ho, as long as we get a decent game :).

You're on the dev journey or you're not.

You either go away and come back upon confirmation of the date or ride the ups and downs of the dev story, it's not possible to do both.

I will think very hard before sharing the last year of dev as we have, I think next time we will do as we always have - three/four weeks prior to release let you know what you're getting and when. Less angst all around.

----------

just wrote that the game would be here in 2013, and, being the only person to have seen how bad ashes could be, said there was no chance of it not being next year.

Taking a leaf out of your book I can only hope England make NO changes and do NOT adapt to the changing circumstances they now find themselves in.

just wrote that the game would be here in 2013, and, being the only person to have seen how bad ashes could be, said there was no chance of it not being next year.

Let it go Blocker, 2013/2014 is the same to me. I just hope it's early Jan 2014 then cool.

PS Like I said before if he does get the game out this year I would love to hear what Fonz things about that. Wait he will just go missing, still if the game is out later in 2014 then we have lot's more Ross vs Fonz rap battles to look forward to in 2014.:facepalm

...not this shit again

Its not shit Snowy, he said he didnt creat the poll, as if it's the only thing anyone could have got a 2013 date from. That's highly disingenuous.

And he was the only person other than Chief or Fegan who knew how terrible Ashes might be. Yeah circumstances change, got zero problems with that, and I fully accept nobody on earth could have known how "big" Ashes' crapness would go profile-wise, but Ross did know it had strong potential to stink up the market.

The whole reason me you and Biggs got into a contretemps was that I said if Ashes released it opened up the possibility of DBC missing this year. not claiming credit because i didn't expect it to happen, i was convinced AC was dead, but just saying - if i could foresee that, someone who knew how bad Ashes was maybe shouldn't have said there was no chance of DBC coming next year.

You're on the dev journey or you're not.

You either go away and come back upon confirmation of the date or ride the ups and downs of the dev story, it's not possible to do both.

I will think very hard before sharing the last year of dev as we have, I think next time we will do as we always have - three/four weeks prior to release let you know what you're getting and when. Less angst all around.

----------

Taking a leaf out of your book I can only hope England make NO changes and do NOT adapt to the changing circumstances they now find themselves in.

One word for you ross, PERTH.:lol Go pommies go home.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread