Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long till 6pm Ross? :noway
I'm so pumped it's cray!!!!
I can't believe you promised to deliver the "good news." Tonight.
Mucho Love G

Making shit up mate, before Friday is today/Wednesday/Thursday. No wonder ross get's headaches on here.

My guess would be the release date will be announced for early 2014 and a CA update including nets.:spy

Ok my guess is 201? and ross will go on a holiday to India to eat Veg Curry for a month.:p

My guess would be the release date will be announced for early 2014 and a CA update including nets.:spy

I honestly doubt there will be nets in the next CA update and do believe Ross said so himself at some point, however I could just be making that up.

I really hope I'm wrong but I can't see this game coming out in 2013 unless it's released this Friday or very early next week. Ross said he wants a simultaneous world wide release for major cricketing/gaming countries and he expects to sell the most copies in the UK. The problem is that the postal service ends early next week and then not back till early January. I know it can be sold in the shops but I think most people will buy it online so I think it will be delayed until early/mid January. Again I stress I'm wrong because I've got 2 weeks off from work beginning 22nd December and need this game to play over the holidays.

I really hope I'm wrong but I can't see this game coming out in 2013 unless it's released this Friday or very early next week. Ross said he wants a simultaneous world wide release for major cricketing/gaming countries and he expects to sell the most copies in the UK. The problem is that the postal service ends early next week and then not back till early January. I know it can be sold in the shops but I think most people will buy it online so I think it will be delayed until early/mid January. Again I stress I'm wrong because I've got 2 weeks off from work beginning 22nd December and need this game to play over the holidays.

You want this game you need to get back to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread