Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
y mi thread get delete?

Please be silent for today ....... you will know why your thread got deleted tomarrow......

gone in the winds.......................

Last edited:
i hav no idea what u are talking about???????

I make acount cause I here about game from friend? Why are you harrasing me

as part of the official Big Ant / Planet Cricket pro-racism initiative we have decided to bully anyone asking for keyboard support. all Sachin Tendulkars have been deleted from Cricket Academy, the "tindoolkar" commentary name has been dubbed over with a fart noise, and india have been given a worse rating than Mongolia.

there is therefore no further need for you to care about this game, or pirate it.

y mi thread get delete?
We have all known since August, and most of us before, that this game needs controller support. As blocker says you are also thieving, pirating, scum, so I doubt that anyone will bother listening to your opinion, especially at Big Ant, who you said were racist. If you can afford the game and a computer, you can afford a controller.

I find it funny that you didn't even link your petition in your thread about the petition.

For anyone who joins this forum in the future, we are going to look really weird talking to nobody.

Anyway, I give it 10 minutes before another of his alter-egos joins.

For anyone who joins this forum in the future, we are going to look really weird talking to nobody.

Anyway, I give it 10 minutes before another of his alter-egos joins.

Yeah any guess what his new alter-ego name would be?

Haven't seen Ross this morning - be really funny if this was his way of telling us the game was releasing 13 Jan 2014 with keyboard support...

Haven't seen Ross this morning - be really funny if this was his way of telling us the game was releasing 13 Jan 2014 with keyboard support...
It's a good way to grab everyone's attention, I'll give him that.
Yeah any guess what his new alter-ego name would be?
SupreSmahser21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread