Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be release date of the release date announcement date tomorrow.

What the hell did I miss?! Anyone care to fill me in? seems like something funny, I think Im the Blitz...Aww man

https://www.change.org/en-AU/petiti...d-keyboard-controls-to-don-bradman-cricket-14

That might sum it up

----------

Haha was his keyboard black or something? ;)

I think I quoted what he said in one of my posts. Thankfully, the mods deleted all trace of him apart from quotes. He also created a thread about the petition, without linking the petition.

I heard Ross is saying the release date before friday!

Hoping for no LIES this time

He never said that.....stop making up sh*t. He just said there would be 'some' news before Friday! That 'some' news may or may not be related to the release date.

We've had some special ones of late, but this might just win.
He says he hopes we all die. Merry Christmas to you too. Also the 'racist fish' Ross will be forced - forced - to put keyboard controls into the game if his petition gets 100 (that's one hundred) signatures.
He never said that.....stop making up sh*t. He just said there would be 'some' news before Friday! That 'some' news may or may not be related to the release date.

While I do get fed up with the impatient people, I have to say if we do not now know the release date by Friday it would be pretty poor of Ross. He replied to a post in this, the release date thread, saying there would be news before Friday. If it was a CA update, why post in this thread? And why would it be news? We knew there was an update coming anyway. Also I read someone thinking he might just say they are still working towards a date. Well if that was the case I'm sure he could just tell us now. No, the impatient ones have a point on this one. We really should get the release date in this 'news'.

About the petition, I really don't understand why 100 names will do anything, or stop Ross being a "racist fish":lol. If 100 names were all it took for something in a video game to change, I think FIFA would have implemented the (stupid) be the referee feature.

Also, how does XBOX benefit from buying gamepads? Anyway, India are nowhere near the biggest market and I don't think anyone will care if he doesn't buy the game, as long he doesn't pirate another game. (He's a thieving piece of scum so he probably will)

I think I'll let the petition rest and I hope we don't die from the force from the Jedi Warrior.

About the petition, I really don't understand why 100 names will do anything, or stop Ross being a "racist fish":lol. If 100 names were all it took for something in a video game to change, I think FIFA would have implemented the (stupid) be the referee feature.

Also, how does XBOX benefit from buying gamepads? Anyway, India are nowhere near the biggest market and I don't think anyone will care if he doesn't buy the game, as long he doesn't pirate another game. (He's a thieving piece of scum so he probably will)

I think I'll let the petition rest and I hope we don't die from the force from the Jedi Warrior.

where did he say all this? :lol I don't recall Ross being called a fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread