Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on six supporters. Watch out Ross, 94 more alter-egos and you'll be forced to do whatever he wants.

----------

Apparently he has a new account. Surely Matt or Barmy will be able to find out what it is?

What the hell did I missed in the last couple of hours. This is some funny shit, maybe this idiot should call Trickstar and together they will rule us all.:p

PS I would love to hear what Ross things of all this fun on PC tonight, racist fish now that's gold.:lol

can any of the many reasonable indian members of this forum please help me out - is calling someone a fish, or adding fish as a modifier to an insult, something terrible in indian/hindi culture? if so, why?

We all need to be aware of this: Piracy is not a crime if the developer is a fish.

He doesn't like racism, yet he says we will all be attacked by n****s. Makes sense.

did you guys not know?

..awkward...it's no longer big ant, but big fish...

can any of the many reasonable indian members of this forum please help me out - is calling someone a fish, or adding fish as a modifier to an insult, something terrible in indian/hindi culture? if so, why?
I dont think its insult in any way atleast in few indian languages I kno

What kind of Big fish is ross then guys ?

PS The idiot who called ross a racist fish is dory kind of fish just not likable.:rolleyes

Have you seen his list of signatures? :lol

I hear cricket is big in Andorra and the Bahamas. Why did Don Bradman sign? I thought he was on our side?

I hope that idiot doesn't get his grubby little hands on the game.

Racist_d8535a_264567.jpg

Just out of curiousity, I presume the fact that "Matt Whitehorn" and "Andrew Biggs" have signed this rather ridiculous petition is complete fabrication and technically fraud (impersonating someone)?

Just out of curiousity, I presume the fact that "Matt Whitehorn" and "Andrew Biggs" have signed this rather ridiculous petition is complete fabrication and technically fraud (impersonating someone)?

If that is possible, surely the Bradman foundation could then have a case for fraud as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread