Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've missed a category.
People that moan about other peoples pointless posts, then post an equally pointless post to moan about it! :rolleyes

He only presented the facts :facepalm

So did my geography teacher, but people never listened to him either!
I've not been on these threads for a few days for the simple reason I know it will be page after page of shite. Everyone moans about this thread being pointless and yet they feel the need the add pointless posts to it! :facepalm

He only presented the facts :facepalm

Everyone knows the thread is full of pointless posts, as G4AD says adding another pointless post about it adds to the problem even if it did make him feel better about it. It's the forum equivalent of buying 'fairtrade' coffee.

can any of the many reasonable indian members of this forum please help me out - is calling someone a fish, or adding fish as a modifier to an insult, something terrible in indian/hindi culture? if so, why?

It probably might seem offending to some people because it is regarded as an abuse (probably influenced by the cinemas where the actors substitute the word f**k by "fish" as in what the fish?)

People still make a big deal out that word here :noway

^That is not true. There is nothing offensive about the word fish in our culture.

Back to speculating, I think Ross and TruBlu may announce the release date on Thursday which is exactly two weeks from the boxing day test match. :)

can any of the many reasonable indian members of this forum please help me out - is calling someone a fish, or adding fish as a modifier to an insult, something terrible in indian/hindi culture? if so, why?

Its all in the nature of the person. If one wants to be offended, there is no stopping him.

this forum has seen everything right from physics(pomers),social science(racism-civics),now biology(fish) this has lead to the forum being a coaching center :facepalm

Racist_d8535a_264567.jpg

nice self-portrait Ross!

In the context of the discussion yesterday; it only makes sense if the "news" promised before Friday is in relation to the release date. If it was about CA; then it would make no sense, as the general conversation was about "When will we get news about 2013/14?"; and based on that; I'm thinking about Friday is the absolute limit to releasing in 2013 somewhere in the world. I could be completely wrong; but I don't think this is unjustified - just based on a fixture of reading the thread (which is something that people should do more - even this thread!) and basic common sense (with Christmas; this knocks you down a few work days at all parts of the process (I know that in Scotland; the 25th and 26th are bank holidays; so the post doesn't move over those dates and is often really blocked up prior to then with all of the Christmas presents). After then; its certainly impossible to release before Christmas; and probably really hard to release before New Years Day, because hopefully no one at any point in the process will be working on Christmas Day, and that holds things up for a bit...

unless Ross is trying to understand the psyche of a troll by using us as subjects, I think the 'before Friday' comment had something to do with a release date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread