Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first post on this forum yay!

Anyway, I can't wait for a release date for this game. I feel it will be the best thing for the sports gaming industry (at least for the ones waiting for that one cricket game) I will be preordering it straight away but I would really like to know if you can take your career player into an online mode. That would be cool to play with friends beside friends :)

Christmas is two weeks tomorrow. I think we can assume that it won't be releasing before then if we've heard nothing still by the end of the week.

Ross said there will be news before Friday so I think we can assume it be about the release date.

Not gonna lie, i'll be absolutely gutted if the expected news isn't regarding a release date.

i'm assuming that your assumption is correct, but that could be quite a presumption.

----------

Not gonna lie, i'll be absolutely gutted if the expected news isn't regarding a release date.

it'll be about the release date, it just may not be the release date. or so i assume.

Lets hope so.

We've been pissed & shat on all year by Lord Fegan of the Feganshire so it would be nice to end the year on a high.

^That is not true. There is nothing offensive about the word fish in our culture.

Not really sure about it....over here if someone mentions Fish, we say 'fried please'.

True. If you use it as a single word, there is nothing offensive about it. But when you use it as an add-on with another word, like the example given by blocker, it certainly seems like a convenient way of censoring the actual word.

i'm assuming that your assumption is correct, but that could be quite a presumption.

----------

it'll be about the release date, it just may not be the release date. or so i assume.

I'm not expecting it this year but any news would be good and if it is it'll be a nice Christmas prezzy for us all.... can't beat being stuffed full of turkey and a bit of virtual boxing day ashes ;)

Steve S.

I think I am the only one here who thinks the announcement is not related to release date this would just too good to be true.

I think I am the only one here who thinks the announcement is not related to release date this would just too good to be true.

The announcement is related to the release date, it just might not be the release date itself.

For god sake, read the quote in context.

The announcement is related to the release date, it just might not be the release date itself.

Ahh then I hope it is a release date and it should be of Boxing day too so may be I can get it in Germany before new year somehow from England and it is a good date for release.

Ahh then I hope it is a release date and it should be of Boxing day too so may be I can get it in Germany before new year somehow from England and it is a good date for release.

Boxing Day really isn't a good day for release. A lot of people will buy the game online, so trying to get your copy through the post over Christmas will be a nightmare.

Boxing Day really isn't a good day for release. A lot of people will buy the game online, so trying to get your copy through the post over Christmas will be a nightmare.

I dont think it will release before X mas too early, but if it does I hope I can get it before xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread