Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said Ross.

As far as my 'source' and information goes - I believe it to be of the highest reliability. Not just a random dude off the street.

I don't post all that much in the forums here, so when I do, I do with the knowledge that I have some valuable info to share. If it turns out to be inaccurate - so what. I'm only sharing the latest info I have available to me, from a very creditable 'source'... :cheers

However, there is only one real source. Everyone else, no matter who you are talking to, is getting at least third hand info.

I vote for a new thread to talk about and speculate on release date of the release date :)

It is reasonable to have an opinion and without knowing inside info then it may appear that the release date has been badly handled.

In my opinion it has been badly handled in only one major sense - I have shared too much and too early, I thought the journey could be shared on this forum. In retrospect I should not have not let anyone have any info at all and let everyone run with the "big aint cricket" right up until I had the disks in my hands because then you would have nothing to complain about. Nothing, because you wouldn't know it existed. Would it effect my sales not to have shared on here? NO! Not a jot!

I would request benefit of the doubt about my abilities in this industry based on what I have delivered thus far to this site and at the playsession. I think that is reasonable.

So is it unlikely that you'll do the same for the next Don Bradman game?

I suppose it'd be A LOT less hassle for you if you never posted and just gave Matt or Barmy a detailed monthly update, which could then be posted on here. Everyone's a winner then.

Or not. You won't lose either way.

----------

Not sure if it's been answered (probably has) but is there any chance of Amazon UK having the steel cases?

So is it unlikely that you'll do the same for the next Don Bradman game?

I suppose it'd be A LOT less hassle for you if you never posted and just gave Matt or Barmy a detailed monthly update, which could then be posted on here. Everyone's a winner then.

Or not. You won't lose either way.

I've promised to stick in here and am, I won't be running away.

Next project will be different, I will likely read a lot more than I post and share only what is 100% confirmed as predictions, if wrong, are not handled well on here (and elsewhere either), indeed the word "promise" is used far too often with regard to what really were best guesses and predictions.

Next project will be different, I will likely read a lot more than I post and share only what is 100% confirmed as predictions, if wrong, are not handled well on here (and elsewhere either), indeed the word "promise" is used far too often with regard to what really were best guesses and predictions.

Love the C.A. version number for Friday. The 0.9994 is very similar to 99.94, which is a reminder of something else.

Does anybody know what new things will be added to CA, doesn't have to be too specific( its good to be surprised) but if its new sponsors, or new skill sets? eg (ability vs spin/pace. Tendency to bottle it and fly home etc? If possible I'd like to be able to assign different grounds to my created teams as at present they're all Melbourne by default, it would be great to do that so I can get onto playing the game once its out rather that be editing my teams. Thanks

So is the CA update the announcement for this week, or is there some sneaky more info to come?

So is the CA update the announcement for this week, or is there some sneaky more info to come?

There will be more news to come. I will outline where we are at and what is to come when able, before Friday.

I guess dbc cricket academy 1 is the real version
since .9994 is really close the game will be releasing this year

Next project will be different, I will likely read a lot more than I post and share only what is 100% confirmed as predictions, if wrong, are not handled well on here (and elsewhere either)

I've frankly always been extremely surprised that Big Ant's CEO is tasked to read every post on an independent forum and indeed make so many of his own on what I assume is often company time. This is obviously far from your only responsibility as CEO :p but it took me as unusual if not refreshing.

I've posted about Sidhe before - I'm not sure how much you guys compare yourself to them internally - but they have their own dedicated forum on their website. Despite having a whole heap of administrators on the payroll who post there somewhat regularly, despite it being their own site, despite them having complete autonomy over administration etc, they still don't get around to reading anywhere near every post on there.

Does your likely reduced involvement for the next project owe to a thought that the idea of having a man on the ground supplying such candid and regular information as well as reading every single post in the subforum hasn't really worked as you'd hoped, or simply the idea that a sequel of a high quality product is less reliant on things like that to gain hype than a brand new title?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread