Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next project will be different, I will likely read a lot more than I post...

This disappoints me more than boring release date shenanigans... If this turns out to be true, a hearty f#%k you to the pedantic dicks here, who don't get how incredibly cool it has been to have open access to Ross and this game for the past year or more, something that has never ever happened in PlanetCricket history and has not only raised the profile of the forum but the quality among our membership.

If this pans out and we get less Ross and less info, Matt, Snowy and I are forming an Avengers team and coming for you assholes in the night...

;)

Is this me or everyone can't see the "This game will be here in 2013 Poll"

We're all aware that was a joke, yeah? Comedy; Do you get it?

This disappoints me more than boring release date shenanigans... If this turns out to be true, a hearty f#%k you to the pedantic dicks here, who don't get how incredibly cool it has been to have open access to Ross and this game for the past year or more, something that has never ever happened in PlanetCricket history and has not only raised the profile of the forum but the quality among our membership.
Very much this.

...I'll note for posterity Matt did NOT quote my Avengers line. He's the Emo-Spiderman to my Iron Man anyway.

If this pans out and we get less Ross and less info, Matt, Snowy and I are forming an Avengers team and coming for you assholes in the night...

All 3 of us are just corporate shills who work at Big Ant...why should we care if Ross posts here or not?*

;)

Here here

I'll join that team... Even though I've always been more inclined to the DC mob.

It is reasonable to have an opinion and without knowing inside info then it may appear that the release date has been badly handled.

In my opinion it has been badly handled in only one major sense - I have shared too much and too early, I thought the journey could be shared on this forum. In retrospect I should not have not let anyone have any info at all and let everyone run with the "big aint cricket" right up until I had the disks in my hands because then you would have nothing to complain about. Nothing, because you wouldn't know it existed. Would it effect my sales not to have shared on here? NO! Not a jot!

I would request benefit of the doubt about my abilities in this industry based on what I have delivered thus far to this site and at the playsession. I think that is reasonable.

I can understand you wanting to share the journey with the people here on Planetcricket. It is unfortunate how some people respond to the fact that we don't have a release date yet. You are the CEO of the company for the reason and its your responsibility to make this a success(no pressure).

For all the people who did not understand why there is a delay and moaned about it and calling Ross a $*&^@ or whatever, you will not understand since you do not run a company. (And you probably never will)

;)

Like make random calls in the middle of the night and disparage them? :p

----------

In my opinion it has been badly handled in only one major sense - I have shared too much and too early, I thought the journey could be shared on this forum. In retrospect I should not have not let anyone have any info at all and let everyone run with the "big aint cricket" right up until I had the disks in my hands because then you would have nothing to complain about. Nothing, because you wouldn't know it existed. Would it effect my sales not to have shared on here? NO! Not a jot!

People who support you are going to support you throughout the journey while the trolls are short lived and less in number. So, I'm just saying one thing.
Don't break our hearts for what the trolls did. That will only mean that they have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread