Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sums it up really well MattW

If we didnt have Ross here imagine how many people would complain about lack of interaction...it sucks that people take it for granted

Last edited:
I know as a consumer I'd much rather something being unprofessional and honest, than filtered marketing speak and only showing the game in its best light prior to release.

Hi Guys, Here is another weekly update, we had another solid week of production last week and it looks like we finally have all the technology issues behind us. We are now turning all our attention of bug fixing, multiplayer testing and game polishing so the finish line is now in sight. We will be siting down late this week to start to build the assets for 505 Games to complete their marketing initiatives which we can then show off in-game screen shots and game play videos later this month as planned. I'll give a further update on WIP this Friday and thanks for all your patience throughout August allowing us to totally focus on the AC2013 game production.

I'll take Ross' "unprofessional" nature for $1

Thanks.

Instead, an overwhelmingly constructive engagement from Big Ant as a company has resulted in this game being better than it otherwise would have been. There are features from the official announcement that are only in there because of the engagement with this site about what's important to us.

+1

And I think I can say this on behalf of everyone who has been following this game since many months that its been a privilege to be on this journey with Ross and I really hope and pray that Ross reconsiders his decision regarding his interaction with us for the sequel. The game is special to us not only because its the best cricket game ever....but also because of the interaction we had with Ross/MikeM/HBK in the last 'many' months.

And I dare say, most of the nonsense has come from people who have recently joined the forums and thus have no idea of how much fun we have had in this journey and thus our loyalty and close proximity to Ross and DBC14.

Last edited:
I think we must do a petition for Ross to interact with us for future iterations...

Don't "hit the road the Jack"

Pretty much agree with everything that has been said w.r.t Ross contemplating being less interactive here in future. It would be a big loss for the community.

Citations required from everyone.

Wait until actual info from Ross before believing anything

Two things stood out for me on this game that led me to cancel my Ashes pre-order back in late June. Game wise it was the career mode, but also the amount of information available straight from the horse's mouth. Since then I've spent the majority of my free time browsing the forums of PlanetCricket which is a big change from having to watch the monthly video blogs that esentailly revealed nothing from Trickstar and even that was a massive step up from previous cricket games.

I know Ross has stated that it wouldn't make a difference to games sales if he had never come on here in the first place, but it would be a huge shame if he is driven away from being open and honest with the majority of good people on here because of some trolls who have made the recent time in this forum miserable.

I think that the huge wealth of information given to us from Ross have helped to be able to spread the game by word of mouth, so hopefully he will reconsider.

Last edited:
Word from EB games - they are expecting it in Feb

Professional.
Buisnessman.

...they always post hearsay from freckled teenagers in store.

Since I'm not a professional businessman. My real pre-order that I really made says January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread