Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm not a professional businessman, I can't afford the $1 to upsize.

...can I get a free kids toy though? For erm... Snowy.

I don't understand why people are still posting what stores guessed about the release date when we have the CEO of the damn company on the forum who said he will post when he has information.

Since I'm not a professional businessman, I can't afford the $1 to upsize.

...can I get a free kids toy though? For erm... Snowy.

No only professional businessmen get toys, because they upsize to full of shit for just $3

Biggs- about that giant co*k on your head. Go find a corner and fap yourself to sleep.

Ross; Read and learn. This is how Professional Businessman interact with the cricket forum community...

EDIT: Brillo pads. He deleted it. Just like a professional would.

Last edited:
Do people really still type "brah" on the internet? Next thing the kid will probably question someone's lifting abilities.

You know you've won when "brah" is the best that professional businessmen have got...

EDIT: Once more for the fans in the back...

I run a successful business. But I don't go on public forums to:
[snip]
b) engage in adolescent scraps...

Last edited:
67644_manzier.jpg

Sooooooooo was that the announcement?
Just a yes or no answer will do, I'm new so don't shout out me.

Firstly, stores are guessing on dates.

I think the only attacks from myself have always been in retaliation, if not point the occurrence out and I will humbly apologise. Sure, my retaliation may be greater than the original "offense" but that is my nature. I won't hit first, I'm a second punch guy in all respects, however you better make your first one a really good one. I know this attracts trolls for the "bite" but I'll take that over becoming a punching bag.

If you want a PR guy then I'm not it. I cant see the point;
a) I don't want to do it
b) I'm not paying someone else to do it
c) anyone with half a brain wouldn't want it to read it (go back and read the early to mid-Ashes thread, FB, or Twitter, just replace the words "Ashes 2013" with "DBC14" and bingo, you've got what you wanted - "all that and more".)

As far as the journey next time around, it's probably not a matter of not being here, it's more a matter of managing it better, and managing expectations. I've typed "off the top of my head" as it were, said what my intentions were, best guesses, etc. I probably need to reel that in.

I wholeheartedly disagree, but I understand the limitations in the mental capacity of a few folks here play a role in your ability to communicate effectively. Lord of Zeus' pet horse do I get that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread