Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is probably the wisest thing Ross has done not to give us the release date yet, take "Table Top" cricket as an example, scheduled for release early 2013, still no sign of it...

So maybe they are hesitant incase something similar to the Ashes debacle happens...

It is probably the wisest thing Ross has done not to give us the release date yet, take "Table Top" cricket as an example, scheduled for release early 2013, still no sign of it...

So maybe they are hesitant incase something similar to the Ashes debacle happens...
Watch: Don Bradman Cricket 14: Ross Symons Interview - YouTube
Can't remember exactly when in the video its discussed, but Ross clearly states that he put all the resources that were being used on TTC onto DBC 14 (as DBC 14 was/is the major game in development). In my view the more people he had working on DBC 14 the better as it would mean any bugs in the game would be more likely to be picked up. TTC will be released just give it time.

I wonder why Ross can't come and clarify his commitment regarding the news before Friday? Confusion is last thing we need here.

tbh, it doesn't need clarification.

glenny asked (jokingly) if it was true that ross was revealing the release date on Friday

ross answered that there would be news before friday.

obviously, in context it means therefore the news will be about the release date. it's a simple case of whether it is the release date or not. i mentioned earlier it would most likely be either the release date, or - possibly more likely - confirmation that they cannot make 2013 and will announce the date closer to the actual time of release in the new year.

i know lots of things get taken out of context here, and it's natural for some people to play down what ross said as an attempt at expectation management, but really the context was very clear. the news should be about the release date.

From Dave?s post, its fair to expect the announcement regarding the release date before Friday.

People still make a big deal out that word here :noway

Not really sure about it....over here if someone mentions Fish, we say 'fried please'.

If anyone says that Fish is an insult or an abuse, I think they need to get their mental balance checked ASAP.

And to answer Blocker, no dude....it is not considered as an insult or abuse in India (why would it?????)

its news and its about release probably the pros and cons of the release date and also about CA:thumbs

Not really sure about it....over here if someone mentions Fish, we say 'fried please'.

If anyone says that Fish is an insult or an abuse, I think they need to get their mental balance checked ASAP.

And to answer Blocker, no dude....it is not considered as an insult or abuse in India (why would it?????)

the crazy guy's petition in which he called ross a racist fish... the fish bit just seemed very odd.

besides, there's no way ross is racist - i heard all his servants are black.

Christmas is two weeks tomorrow. I think we can assume that it won't be releasing before then if we've heard nothing still by the end of the week.

I think the word 'assume' is going to give tough competition to 'cake' as the most used word on this forum ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread