Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand what he is trying to achieve. 100 fake signatures won't do anything. Is he just looking for his fifteen minutes of fame?

I just don't understand what he is trying to achieve. 100 fake signatures won't do anything. Is he just looking for his fifteen minutes of fame?

To be honest though, I'm really not sure that it would constitute anything illegal

Well if thats the case he seems to have done better than 15 minutes, this was uploaded a couple of hours ago and we still are talking about it!

In before Ross confirms that 'legacy mode' lets you use a keyboard/mouse and this is all for nothing. :spy

In before Ross confirms that 'legacy mode' lets you use a keyboard/mouse and this is all for nothing. :spy

When the first few lines of the draft ask us to completely forget all we knew about the past games? I'd prefer to think otherwise.

I'm afraid the poster may have a point

Ouch, you hurt me.

You might have a point if your name has been forged on the excuse for the petition, but considering it is a petition that will achieve nothing and is aiming for a world changing 100 signatures I think your claim would be laughed out of court.

Is that a confirmed feature? I'm not too sure about this as I think it's best to look forward. I would be a bit disappointed if this is true.

----------

MattW's name seems to have been taken down now.

I'm surprised Bigggsssss hasn't already made a new logo 'Big Fish Cricket'... I expect it would run swimmingly!!!.... Get hooked on it very quickly...

Yeah that's enough :)

Jedi Warrior
by Jedi Warrior
Petition Organiser
Just to clarify, the entities which sign this form do not represent what a person may initially expect them to be.

DON BRADMAN is my SON, that is what I name him
ANDREW BIGSS is my Dog, that is what I named him
MATT WHITEHORN is a different Matt from what I think

THERE IS NO INTENT TO IMPLY THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE THE BATSMEN, ADMIN OR THE GUY THAT GETS IT
Fair enough...

Or you know...just ignore it? I know this is the thread for over reacting...but cmon

No wonder people don't want to read through this whole thread. I like reading any update that Ross posts but you have to go through a lot of nonsense before you get anything.

The 435 pages prior to this one can be summarised as follows:
Users asking about the release date: 52 pages
Users speculating about the release date: 68 pages
Useful information from Ross:5 pages
Off-topic & trolling: 165 pages
People b*tching about the release date: 110
People threatening Ross: 35 pages
Release date: 0 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread