Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but he said there would be news, not a date. He was being nice by saying we would have something to look forward to this week, lets not blow it out of proportion until we are sure that it certainly should be proportionately blown out of.

I think the only people who think there will be an announcement are the usual and then you have the people assuming that others were assuming it's the release announcement.

Yes but he said there would be news, not a date. He was being nice by saying we would have something to look forward to this week, lets not blow it out of proportion until we are sure that it certainly should be proportionately blown out of.

You are asking PlanetCricket members to not blow something out of proportion?:lol
Good luck.

Okay, let's just all agree that it's 100% confirmed the release date will be announced at exactly 6pm tomorrow and then be furious at Ross if anything less than that happens.

That way no one is mislead and no one disappointed.

I think the only people who think there will be an announcement are the usual and then you have the people assuming that others were assuming it's the release announcement.

So Im assuming that you're assuming that I'm assuming others are assuming that its a release date announcement.

Say assuming enough and it sounds rediculous...

@Israr, no! I never fall for anything haha I did manage to get a confirmation of news this week or as Matt said, a release date at 6pm tomorrow, Im getting my angry face ready Matt haha

Well...the fact that there will be a new CA version this week, makes it better than the average weeks for me. Anything extra is a bonus.

In this environment, I personally think it would be a bit crazy to respond to a post regarding the release date, say you have "news" and then have it not be related to the release date.

I personally think Ross isn't silly enough to compound the anger from some people on here at the moment. He didn't HAVE to say there was news, and given the current situation, he knows what people will assume.

For me, that means this news will be something pertaining to the release date, unless Ross is deliberately trying to annoy people just for the fun of it, which, you never know, might be possible :lol

In this environment, I personally think it would be a bit crazy to respond to a post regarding the release date, say you have "news" and then have it not be related to the release date.

I personally think Ross isn't silly enough to compound the anger from some people on here at the moment. He didn't HAVE to say there was news, and given the current situation, he knows what people will assume.

For me, that means this news will be something pertaining to the release date, unless Ross is deliberately trying to annoy people just for the fun of it, which, you never know, might be possible :lol

This was my point exactly. :thumbs

Release in US

Can anyone tell me if the game is going to be released in the US/Canada region please?

Can anyone tell me if the game is going to be released in the US/Canada region please?

The game is not region locked in the US, and Ross said you have to show you will sell there to do this, so it is likely it will be released in the US, or at least online.

The game is not region locked in the US, and Ross said you have to show you will sell there to do this, so it is likely it will be released in the US, or at least online.

only for PS3 veersion and PC version I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread