Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait? whats going on??

can anyone explain this response, i dont want to jump to conclusions, but i cant find the glenny post??

Glenny's Post Is Here :)

Just to be clear, you're not announcing the release date this friday are you?

I know you've said nothing so all we can do is assume that you're not :)

Last edited:
Ross you tease :lol

Its probably a list of cricket academy changes followed by a oo1oo on the end ;)

Edit: replied before reading this page and was beaten to the punch.

And let's make it clear.

He said there would be news.

He hasn't said there will be a release date announcement. He hasn't said there will be confirmation one way or another.

He has just said there will be news.

News is news... Im keen to hear whats in the new CA update, release date would be the best news but who cares, itl be here sooner or later

Did I hear Ross is releasing the game before friday? :p

And let's make it clear.

He said there would be news.

He hasn't said there will be a release date announcement. He hasn't said there will be confirmation one way or another.

He has just said there will be news.

Aside form the fact that he was replying to someone who had just asked for info regarding the release.

isar took a sweet revenge on you for giving him the worst looking shot in the trailer...:p

who else felt isar's shot was the worst looking shot in the trailer?:D

Umm...mine was better looking than the don's shot..

Ooh yah...i said it!! SUE me!!

Aside form the fact that he was replying to someone who had just asked for info regarding the release.

No shit.

My point is that he hasn't given any indication as to the nature of it. The news could be 'we're still working towards an agreement'

I think TruBlue/HES clearly have a good relationship with retailers like EB in Australia which would seem to be the priority when it comes to online purchases, since they're the "local" guys n'all.

I imagine, like steam, it'll make its way onto Amazon but they prolly just want to give EB and other retailers first crack at the cherry before paying Amazon commission.

Also Amazon have distribution centres all over the place, they also don't have to physically HAVE the stock to fulfil the order. Ordered tons of stuff on Amazon, other than Books, Music or BluRay the boxes that turn up very rarely have Amazon branding.

For what it's worth...

It is quite different here in the states. I tend to only shop from amazon only for virtually everything (even bought expensive tvs from there after checking the models out in a retail store) as amazon is tax free in most states. And everything we buy turns out in an amazon branded box. (Except the tvs which came in the original boxes).

Yes but he said there would be news, not a date. He was being nice by saying we would have something to look forward to this week, lets not blow it out of proportion until we are sure that it certainly should be proportionately blown out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread