Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably not safe to assume a release date is coming, but this is planetcricket so I will do so anyway.

Ross used a smiley face in a post. Obviously the game is releasing in 2013.

*Planetcricket logic*

Ross used a smiley face in a post. Obviously the game is releasing in 2013.

*Planetcricket logic*

Maybe it came out last Friday but no-one on here has looked because they are too busy posting questions asking for a release date :)

News before friday can only be a good thing surely!

@glenny Lol. There will be news before Friday

You know what's funny.. before I read this, I was already thinking this. On the back of your comment to Isrararrafi kinda thanking him for suggesting an announcement on Friday felt like you were thanking him for putting people onto the wrong foot to bowl them over easier for a pre-friday announcement.

To be honest, you shouldn't have spoilt the surprise.. :D

----------

*hovers over hype button*

*smacks Matt's hand to pre-emptivly activate the hype button*

Already started spreading the news mate.. haha

Look at what you have done Ross. Assumptions flying everywhere. Not that I would complain if they were correct. Are they?

Why is everybody assuming the announcement will come on a friday? I'm sure if the final pieces of the jigsaw came together in the next 24 hours we'd get an announcement pretty much straight away. It's clearly a day-by-day thing and it's also clear that 'cut-off' point has not been reached or we'd know by now. I don't have a clue about the industry but if Ross is confident he can get a game to market in a week or two then I'm sure it can be done.

I am 10000% definitely the cleverest man in the room.

I am 10000% definitely the cleverest man in the room.

Only because your ego is so big no one else can fit inside the room.. :p

I'm now convinced that the two games I am waiting to be released are going to come out on the exact same day.. My poor wife and child are going to be so neglected this Christmas..

dont worry frosty u aint the only one alot of men will be playing this game :)

I'll be playing DayZ on the PC and DBC'14 on the tablet (if it runs) at the same time.. Multi-tasking to the EXXXTTRREEEEEMMMEEE.

What if it turns out to be just Ross telling us what's in the next CA update? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread