Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it is the release date, probably an announcement for a small delay, but if it was, I think Ross would have tried to keep it on the down low until it was announced. There wasn't a build up to the announcement of the play session or the naming of the game, but they were both huge milestones for the game. Saying it is news, rather than a release date announcement is not a bad idea in my opinion so that people didn't speculate too much about the date.

I don't think it's a release date or month (unless it's next year) though.

Ross never promised a release date though. His hands have been tied by the shambles at Trickstar and the ignorance of retailers.

Anyone able to tell me what do we get in the steelbook edition apart from the game itself?

Had ross not told that game will be here in 2013 it would have been less disappointing to accept game releasing next year or he may still come up with good news tomorrow as he has been true to his word till now.

Last edited:
Is it just a cricket academy update announcement that's coming this friday or any good news which we had been waiting for since 3 months.....

There will be news regarding the release date; although not necessarily the release date itself; before Friday. I'm guessing it will be a "its coming out on x date" if its 2013; or a rough month if its next year...

Ross had said there is the final CA version coming, version 0.9994 (get why that number is special?)

Probably got some bugs to fix but for the final version there will likely be something fairly big. Who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky and get practice nets :thumbs

Probably some release date info too. If it's coming out in 2013, they'll need to let us know ASAP. I'm predicting early 2014 though, as is almost everyone else now I think.

1st post so here goes...have seen the gameplay videos, have seen the fall of ashes...it has been and still is, worth waiting for...reguarding the release, it'll happen when it will happen... :thumbs to Ross and his team for such a great game. Watch a gameplay video of ashes13 again whenever u feel like u just cant wait any longer, sure helps me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread