Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Ross I'd secretly edit the first post of the thread and see who's first to notice ;)

Yeah none of you are weird at all...

Next project will be different, I will likely read a lot more than I post and share only what is 100% confirmed as predictions, if wrong, are not handled well on here (and elsewhere either), indeed the word "promise" is used far too often with regard to what really were best guesses and predictions.

He posted this just yesterday, so I doubt he would cave in on this statement. Thus news of some sort must come within the next five hours. I'm not expecting much, just a little update, or something like that, would be appreciated.

From the very first post under this thread by Ross..
"Release Date Q&A (*Updated DBC14 World Premiere*)
This is where I will announce the release date of Don Bradman Cricket 14 - I will edit this post. The game will be here in 2013."

There will be more news to come. I will outline where we are at and what is to come when able, before Friday.

Are we sure that this happens in this week.....There are lot of Fridays in a year

Hi im New Here,

Been going through these forums for about 5 months now ;):yes
Pre-Ordered already but just want some info from someone about when the release date will be announced? Thanks

Jamo:thumbs

Hi im New Here,

Been going through these forums for about 5 months now ;):yes
Pre-Ordered already but just want some info from someone about when the release date will be announced? Thanks

I think you are in Queue....but we are ahead in the line to ask that question....Awaiting for the response...

I guess Ross is busy with deciding the strategy.. It could be next Friday.. Guys lets give him a break and enjoy this beautiful fest called 'CHRISTMAS'.. lets not be nervy the game will release when it is supposed to.. Enjoy the shopping season and invest your hard earned money on buying gifts for your loved ones.. DBC 14 is not the only thing in our lives and neither for Ross.. Even he deserves some time with his family.

:thumbs Thanks Issue,

looking forward to this :rolleyes:p:clap:cheers:thumbs
Good point chickiboy...;)

Thanks all

I guess Ross is busy with deciding the strategy.. It could be next Friday.. Guys lets give him a break and enjoy this beautiful fest called 'CHRISTMAS'.. lets not be nervy the game will release when it is supposed to.. Enjoy the shopping season and invest your hard earned money on buying gifts for your loved ones.. DBC 14 is not the only thing in our lives and neither for Ross.. Even he deserves some time with his family.

This is true. Although it's not next friday unless it was another cryptic message I'm sure ross meant before this coming friday.

Maybe Ross is a misanthrope :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread