Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have not done lots of tv and newspaper media yet.

They did know when they wanted to release but the shambles that is Ashes Cricket 2013 has ruined the market and retailers are unsure. If Ashes had been cancelled we would have known when it would be releasing by now (I think). Comprendo?

Can I ask why would retailers be uncertain
Different people naming a game
The game speaks for it self

I'm not sure its such a problem anymore, when I was at my local EB Games the other day the bloke that served me sounded as excited as we all are for DBC 14 to come out. We were even having a laugh at how terrible AC 13 was.

i think ross should give us the release date. because the game is gonna release. and it will release on a day, which is a date. and this will be the release date. and ross knows it's gonna release. and he knows it's gonna release on a date. she he knows the release date. so he should tell us the release date. what's the release date? release date.

Just so you know, that was a joke.

OMG stop the brutal torture of poor PC members we are losing sane guys and they are turning into brain eating zombies :eek::eek::eek::eek:

If it wasn't the release date or news about the release date then he would have said so. He has always been one to promise less and give more.
So, my money is on the release date.
I really don't think it will be a release date, but if it is I would be very happy. However, I'm sure that many will be disappointed and angry if it isn't, even though he never said it would be.
Retailers don't spend time on PlanetCricket finding out about the game. It is likely that they will be worried that the public won't buy a cricket game so soon after Ashes. Ross even said that he got calls from friends and family saying that they were sorry that the game didn't work out and wondering what had gone wrong after AC13, so imagine what the average Joe would think.

OMG stop the brutal torture of poor PC members we are losing sane guys and they are turning into brain eating zombies :eek::eek::eek::eek:

"You want release date? You want release date? Hahahahahaha!!!!"

t9tqiw.gif

If it wasn't the release date or news about the release date then he would have said so. He has always been one to promise less and give more.
So, my money is on the release date.

if it's 2013, it will have to be the release date.

if they can't make 2013, it will just be that. a lot of people are making an assumption that if it's not 2013 it will be early January. I may be wrong but personally I can't see that myself since immediately post-christmas in the midst of january sales surely isn't a great time to release?

if they can't make 2013 i expect they will release when Aus v SA is on - the (likely) Ashes winners against the best team in the world, pretty big series with a lot of interest everwhere.

so best case - we should get the release date.
if not 2013, we might just get a "real sorry, 2013 isn't feasible, but we have everyone on board for a 1st quarter 2014 release, please stay patient".

given the 0.9994 CA number, and that ross said he hopes it will be the last but will "patch" if need be (note, not update) maybe the release date is looking likely? dunno, could be putting too much on that.

A bit off topic, but is the site loading really slowly for anybody else?

Works fine for me

Hmm, that is really odd, nothing else is loading really slow..

Anyways, now would be an apt time to mention that usually just before an announcement from the publisher, tru blu, they say

I got a feeling... that's right everyone, more news coming up shortly!

If it was a release date, I imagine tru blue would announce at the same time, so I can't see a definitive date announced tonight, Tru Blu usually announce things way before now

A bit off topic, but is the site loading really slowly for anybody else?
It's been happening all night for me. My internet has been fine as it works smoothly on other websites. I thought it was high traffic but the numbers haven't been abnormal. It's even going slow on my phone.

I look forward to the reading the posts of disappointed individuals who are reading too much in to everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread