Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are in Queue....but we are ahead in the line to ask that question....Awaiting for the response...

No one's in a queue, as and when they announce it would be for the entire cricket gaming universe .. so relax and enjoy .. So much whinging is not tolerated even by our parents so why expect Ross to do so..

Ross is offline anyways :p!!

So almost 12 hours gone now since Ross' last post....I miss him already :(

i think ross should give us the release date. because the game is gonna release. and it will release on a day, which is a date. and this will be the release date. and ross knows it's gonna release. and he knows it's gonna release on a date. she he knows the release date. so he should tell us the release date. what's the release date? release date.

Just so you know, that was a joke.

i think ross should give us the release date. because the game is gonna release. and it will release on a day, which is a date. and this will be the release date. and ross knows it's gonna release. and he knows it's gonna release on a date. she he knows the release date. so he should tell us the release date. what's the release date? release date.

what the.....

Such a long wait can do this to a human mind :facepalm:rolleyes

Dave going Crazy......Too much alcohol leads to Depression.....

What I don't get
They do a premiere a month ago
They do lots tv and newspaper media

Then they don't know when the game releases

:)

going to sleep for sometime and let ross do something to PC's server let it get burst then i will see and blocker please control:p

What I don't get
They do a premiere a month ago
They do lots tv and newspaper media

Then they don't know when the game releases
They have not done lots of tv and newspaper media yet.

They did know when they wanted to release but the shambles that is Ashes Cricket 2013 has ruined the market and retailers are unsure. If Ashes had been cancelled we would have known when it would be releasing by now (I think). Comprendo?

@venknirilac - there is a bit in white nobody can see - except those who quote it.

it explains that the post is a joke

If it wasn't the release date or news about the release date then he would have said so. He has always been one to promise less and give more.
So, my money is on the release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread