Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you explain how people have read too much into it?

glenny asked ross if it was true he was announcing the release date on friday, and ross answered there would be news before friday.

it is not reading too much into it to expect there to be news *about* the release date.

maybe expecting "the" release date is too much, but even that reading is not entirely unsupported by the exchange.

and why would you look forward to others being disappointed. since they'd only be disappointed by there not being a release date. so you don't want a release date announced today, just to annoy other people who you think read to much into a statement that very few people here think was equivocal in any way? that's bizarre, and mean-spirited.

So what you are saying is that when the release date is in the release date then the release date will release date otherwise the release date will hit the release date and we will all be mobiling September until the release date is release dated?

You dug your claws into that one.
It would be nice if everyone calmed down right meow.
Although it would be nice if Ross let the cat of the bag.
Maybe a cat got his tongue.
There has been a long paws between his posts.
Something about pussy etc etc :p

I think I'm actually going mad

That's dreadful. You need to go sit in the corner and think about what you just did there...

Aside from a release announcement, it seems this thread is mostly here for a bit of speculation and guesswork before we actually find anything out, and there's nothing wrong with that.

In saying that I can't help but keep thinking that EB Games having the steelbook and doing the heaviest retail promotion of the title (afaik) might mean that in this case, with this game they are in the loop a bit.

Add to that the fact that they oddly had 31st of December loaded into their system for release date, which seems coincidental when we've generally been told that efforts are being made to release the game prior to the end of the year.

Now EB have recently moved it to 31st of Jan 2014, which if they are in the know points to a delay and release next year.

I hope not, but am starting to guess that Ross is or has been fighting hard for a release this year, but might not be able to do so, which explains still having "this year" in post one.

As I said at the start, it's guesswork and speculation, we're all probably going to have to wait a bit longer to find out.

i dont knw why ross is not reading this thread :rolleyes :mad:noway he is currently viewing You will need a controller to play on PC - Controls in First Post!

i dont knw why ross is not reading this thread :rolleyes :mad:noway he is currently viewing You will need a controller to play on PC - Controls in First Post!

He reads all threads and would have missed a lot.

Also, could be building the suspense (or delaying) haha

Frankly, I dont blame him seeing the quality of some posts here :p (not that its any better in the "You will need a controller to play on PC" thread :lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread