Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, I dont blame him seeing the quality of some posts here

192 people viewing puts on a lot of pressure to deliver. Notice how Biggs is no where to be seen when it comes to the crunch?

At least we are all playing nicely. Unlike earlier this week. Or last week. Or last month. Or... Well you get the idea

192 people viewing puts on a lot of pressure to deliver. Notice how Biggs is no where to be seen when it comes to the crunch?

Ah....the (sadistic) pleasure of having 192 people reading the nonsense we are posting in this thread is priceless :yes:yes:D

It is the most general discussion thread in the forum, talk about anything! Howz your day?

Hey,First post! i reckon that it will be announced as soon as Australia win the Ashes.Also i think it will be released sometime during Febuary:( hope not though :videos:

Yeah not bad, had to deal with a few idiots on planet cricket but otherwise good, yours?

I should be asleep. Last day of work for 2 weeks... And hoping to make it a half day.

Geez.. This thread is ridiculous

there are still 2 and a half hours left for him to release it! )-: not looking good!

The date or news that is

Last edited:
I've just got exclusive footage of what's happened to Ross.
I noticed that video on your twitter about an hour ago and there were two things I noticed.
1) For all the talk about the licensed players being the "star of the show", I couldn't tell who was batting until I looked up at the scorecard after the closeup.
2) The difference between such a small things as the trees are so defined. Ashes' trees look like they have been copied and pasted out of Cricket 2002 whereas DBC14's look much more life like and pretty high detail.

1) For the talk about the licensed players being the star of the show, I couldn't tell who was batting until I looked up at the scorecard after the closeup.
I think it's all in their eyes.

Indeed, I might go try to get shots of all the players and then post them so people can compare with the Cricket Academy creations.

Even with all the glitches and cancellation I found the worst part of AC13 was the inability to edit a players philtrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread