Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's all in their eyes.

Indeed, I might go try to get shots of all the players and then post them so people can compare with the Cricket Academy creations.

Those eyes, or lack of, might be the creepiest thing I've seen in a video game.

He's always been spot on before, hang in there

We got our news, Shikar was Ross. Like Jesus he came amongst in disguise, and we didn't recognise his gospel. Now we are doomed for eternity. (Or until 13 Jan, according to Shikar/Ross). Where Jesus had 5 loaves and 2 fish, Shikar had one racist fish and a keyboard...

Alternatively Shikar may have just been a nutcase.

You may say that but I was once accused of being a nutcase and look at me now.

ElEpHaNtS aNd PiNeApPlEs

So we all are still waiting for the exciting news tonight. Not long until we should get it now :) Ross must be waiting for certain approvals before he can reveal it.

As has been said, Ross has barely been online today at all. He came online for about ten minutes, read one thread and then went offline again. He's obviously been busy with his other responsibilities, <SNIP>

Spot on.

I had to make a keynote speech for a University graduation ceremony today so spent the morning writing my speech and the afternoon delivering it and spending time at the after party with the graduates.

For those tracking the threads I read, that doesn't work - I open separate windows for every thread that has new posts, in no particular order.

Ross you're back! I can't describe the loneliness I felt without you here.

Spot on.

I had to make a keynote speech for a University graduation ceremony today so spent the morning writing my speech and the afternoon delivering it and spending time at the after party with the graduates.

For those tracking the threads I read, that doesn't work - I open separate windows for every thread that has new posts, in no particular order.

To ask the obvious question.

How did the speech go?

To ask the obvious question.

How did the speech go?

Lol - I'm sure I was inspirational and they couldn't get enough!*

*I'm actually sure they really wanted me to finish as fast as possible so they could party!

Lol - I'm sure I was inspirational and they couldn't get enough!*

*I'm actually sure they really wanted me to finish as fast as possible so they could party!

Well, here at PlanetCricket, they hang on your every word. Lol.

Good job at being invited to do a keynote speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread