Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a little bit of time to catch up on all the posts here and there (the Big Ant forum).

Don't bother, it's all nonsense, time filling, stupidity from the usual offenders.

there is a fantastic discussion about the worst players for eng / aus in the career mode thread. as well as an actual question about career mode. not to be missed.

The release time is a very specific bracket for Ross to give hints about. Personally I would be happy with just a release date.

I've just had news that the game will release either this month or next year. I can confirm that this is likely to occur, but if it doesn't then you will not be able to play the game before 2015.

Inside information. Don't tell anyone I told you.

I've just had news that the game will release either this month or next year. I can confirm that this is likely to occur, but if it doesn't then you will not be able to play the game before 2015.

Shakir?

:(

:( i just had news that game is never gonna release because the harddisk which contained the DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14 game source code is burned during a fire at bigantstudio.they unable to save the backup files......:noway

How deep inside was this information ???

Don't worry everyone. I have a huge bit of insiders information from the highest reputable source. Apparently, if the game doesn't release this month, it will release next year. Also, if it doesn't release next year it will release the year after. Shh everyone. Don't tell anyone I told you :spy

Last edited:
I have plenty of reliable sources, my personal favourite is tomato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread