Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say with any confidence, been too long for something I didn't spend much time looking at.

Matt, are you still planning to go to Big Ant Studios for the extensive gameplay session? I fear it may be kiboshed due to the game being pushed out.

How long would it take to put the nets into CA? IF it would have taken them a while, then surely they'd have already known a 2013 was beyond heir reach, hence why they were doing it? Or is it a simple couple of day thing?

Just be happy we getting a fantastic cricket game at last it will come out when its release nit before

Matt, are you doing a live stream? You'd better be!

For anyone who will be making videos, I have a small request.

For me the real test of realistic batting is seeing how the game reacts to playing the same shot to all manner of balls. It'd be great if someone could play the same off drive (or direction on analog stick), for example, to the following balls:

A full ball outside off.
A full ball on off.
A full ball on middle.
A full ball on leg.
A full ball outside leg.
A good length ball outside off.
A good length ball on off.
A good length ball on middle.
A good length ball on leg.
A good length ball outside leg.
A short ball outside off.
A short ball on off.
A short ball on middle.
A short ball on leg.
A short ball outside leg.

Anyone willing to do that?!

For me the real test of realistic batting is seeing how the game reacts to playing the same shot to all manner of balls. It'd be great if someone could play the same off drive (or direction on analog stick), for example, to the following balls:

A full ball outside off.
A full ball on off.
A full ball on middle.
A full ball on leg.
A full ball outside leg.
A short ball on off.
A short ball on middle.
A short ball on leg.

Yeah I would be. I'm thinking I might run a stream early Saturday Morning (UK time) and then upload afterwards.

Just to clarify, I mean around 6am UK time, its a quieter period so hopefully can get a better stream quality.

been living in my new house 3 months, finally unpacked the xbox the other day just to charge the controllers. then thought about playing a bit of madden - got as far as putting the disk in then thought nuts to that.

I haven't played madden for years, I think the last gridiron game I played was on Amiga, think that may have been one if the first in the series, what are they like nowadays? I've thought bout gettin madden 25 but I worry it'll be too complicated and needing to many buttons!!! My local blockbuster is having a closing down sale, might see what's in offer. Any suggestions? Definitely need a new boxing game to come out, EA don't seem too bothered bout doin another fight night, can't do COD and the like, do you know if face breaker is worth a look?

A full ball outside off.
A full ball on off.
A full ball on middle.
A full ball on leg.
A full ball outside leg.
A short ball on off.
A short ball on middle.
A short ball on leg.

i am happy to play a forward defensive to all of these...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread