Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played madden for years, I think the last gridiron game I played was on Amiga, think that may have been one if the first in the series, what are they like nowadays? I've thought bout gettin madden 25 but I worry it'll be too complicated and needing to many buttons!!! My local blockbuster is having a closing down sale, might see what's in offer. Any suggestions? Definitely need a new boxing game to come out, EA don't seem too bothered bout doin another fight night, can't do COD and the like, do you know if face breaker is worth a look?

not a clue! not much of a gamer at all.

i played a bit of madden - last year's one. to be honest i hadn't been a "gamer" for years, since ps2 days and i just got wound up because it kept asking me to sign in to different crap. i couldn't find how to just pick a team and play a season... so i have hardly played it.

fifa was marginally better. still too much asking you to sign in, but at least i could play a season.

gta 4 i played for all of ten minutes and have never played since. the worst game i have ever played.

liked cod modern warfare 2. one of the few shoot-em-ups i could ever get to grips with. annoying though that it's obviously built around online play, the actual campaign was ludicrously short.

then i bought rugby challenge 2 - that was shite, so i put the xbox away.

game i play the most? champion jockey with the kinect. absolutely love that.

Ashes got a delay and everyone went mad.

BA delays and no one minds because we're getting nets as a gesture.

:facepalm

Been obvious for weeks that 2014 was the release time, love the fact that we are still no clearer on the actual release of such a "finished" game.

So 2014 has 12 full months for potential release, this is just gonna go on and on and on.

They will keep on doing this.

Long long time till this game comes out.

Rubbish from Planet Cricket, no wonder they are such a minnow in the gaming industry :yes

It's amazing how much time I spend playing games I despise. I find Cod boring and repetitive and have felt that Fifa has moved too far away from a casual, fun game for me to enjoy, and I play them both. I hope DBC14 will change things because, although I don't want to bring this up again, the game I currently play most and enjoy is Euro Truck Simulator 2.
No leaves?
I hate leaving as I always think the ball will clatter into my off stump. They are way too risky.
They will keep on doing this.

Long long time till this game comes out.

Rubbish from Planet Cricket, no wonder they are such a minnow in the gaming industry
Sure, blame the cricket games forum for the delay. Seems fair.

Last edited:
This news is a concern, certainly.

I hope my laptop can run the nets.

Sorry I meant *Big Ant

Big Ant are a minnow in gaming industry due to things like this.

Should be ashamed of your self.

i played a bit of madden - last year's one. to be honest i hadn't been a "gamer" for years, since ps2 days and i just got wound up because it kept asking me to sign in to different crap. i couldn't find how to just pick a team and play a season... so i have hardly played it.

fifa was marginally better. still too much asking you to sign in, but at least i could play a season.

gta 4 i played for all of ten minutes and have never played since. the worst game i have ever played.

liked cod modern warfare 2. one of the few shoot-em-ups i could ever get to grips with. annoying though that it's obviously built around online play, the actual campaign was ludicrously short.

then i bought rugby challenge 2 - that was shite, so i put the xbox away.

Ahh the Missis will love that, she used to work at a stables, ill have to have a look for it in blockbuster. I love the graphics etc with COD but I always end up trapped in a corner looking up and getting shot in the back!! I got forza 4, again loved the graphics but didn't like the damage I did to that beautiful Ferrari!! Fifas ok but for me boxing an crickets all I play, shame bout DB14, I'm off work for a month after tomoro!! Hopefully won't be long, at least we'll have the nets and I'm leading the Wolves to glory on fm14 at this very minute!!

Iirc, a next gen version is planned as well for 2014. So may be fans will hold off their purchase to get the better version. This will mean losses for current gen version imo.
Anyways, it would be nice to know at least the quarter of release.

Getting game to the retailers is the last blockade as ross said they want a worldwide release of game and not only at EB store. So i guess that won't take much long, february at the most. imo

Yes, best to ignore. I can understand that people will be disappointed with today's news, some won't be able to help themselves. Then you also have people on a wind up.

I'm sure we are all disappointed. I'm disappointed, less that the release is now next year as that was looking more and more inevitable but more that we have no indication of how far into the new year we will be before we are playing. But unlike the Ashes guys, Ross will stick around and keep us informed so therefore he has my full support.

Easier to just ignore certain comments...
I know. But I get rather frustrated at people who state rubbish opinions as fact when they don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Which sums up me half the time to be fair.
Anyways, it would be nice to know at least the quarter of release.
Ross mentioned that he wanted as little delay as possible for the current gen versions, so likely first quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread