Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and blockerdave I wonder how long it'll take for the bowling machine to start screaming "play a mobileing shot Dave" before exploding!!

Even the nets didnt lift my spirits, no use waiting now just need to forget about this game and let a few months pass by...aaah DB14 thou art leading people on a merry chase, just like the real guy used to do

As much as I am a little gutted the release isn't this year, it was never promised so I'm not devastated!! Hopefully the game will profit from this and won't be too long into new year. Thanks for the update Ross.

I have an xbox360 and with it a wireless controller, can I use this on my PC or do I have to buy a PC controlle? On the PC the mouse and keyboard are wireless and there's a USB thingy that picks up the mouse etc, is that gonna work on my Xbox controller?

you'll need a specific receiver. they sell it on amazon. it's a nightmare to set up but someone explains it in the reviews in amazon. i just bought it the other week for cricket heroes, set it up this week.

can try and dig you out a link for it.

you'll need a specific receiver. they sell it on amazon. it's a nightmare to set up but someone explains it in the reviews in amazon. i just bought it the other week for cricket heroes, set it up this week.

can try and dig you out a link for it.

Thanks Dave!

cool. if you have any problems when setting it up give me a shout, but that guys instructions work perfectly.

just make sure your xbox is switched off or it'll interfere!

cool. if you have any problems when setting it up give me a shout, but that guys instructions work perfectly.

just make sure your xbox is switched off or it'll interfere!

Haha good thinking, Xbox won't be on til the game comes out!!

Haha good thinking, Xbox won't be on til the game comes out!!

been living in my new house 3 months, finally unpacked the xbox the other day just to charge the controllers. then thought about playing a bit of madden - got as far as putting the disk in then thought nuts to that.

no worries.

here it is - buy this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00D1CE75I/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and follow this review to install it. Amazon.co.uk: nickjamess94's review of Proxima Direct? USB Wireless Gaming Receiv...

the manual that comes with it doesn't have the right instructions.

(am assuming windows 7).

I just bought this....http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0089OBLDO/ref=ya_aw_oh_pii

Should be ok with that shouldn't I? (PS3 controllers)

Sorry if i've missed a similar post to this (in work)

Will the nets be both batting and bowling? Or just one of them?

----------

Sorry if i've missed a similar post to this (in work)

Will the nets be both batting and bowling? Or just one of them?

I have been watching this forum for quite some time. I would like to say how impressive the game is looking and although we have to wait a little longer (than some expected) in terms of how long we have been waiting for a decent cricket game it is a small percentage.

In regards to the nets, I am looking forward to it. Though I will be buying this game on PS3, I am under the impression I can use my PS3 controller on my laptop (with the software Better DS3) without the need to buy any hardware.

Can anyone confirm if this is correct? Want to get cracking on the nets ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread