Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MattW uploaded some CA videos so you should be okay. You see videos of all games on Youtube.

Or you could, I don't know, not watch them?

----------

I gave it a go, and I found it a cool and relaxing experience. Thanks for the advice.

Lol?

Will anything be done to the game between now and release? Like more testing etc.

I'm sorry. Let me have more time to think how best to respond to your mature and reasonable insult.

It will release on PS3

----------

Nets are a part of Cricket Academy. If you can't access Cricket Academy, you can't play nets. Sorry.

Just to pre-empt a question from some genius or another...that means if you can access Cricket Academy you can play nets right?

I am always astounded by people that they believe they have lost because others have gained.

There was actually a study done in America which asked if they would rather that both themselves and their neighbour were paid $50,000, or if they got $30,000 and their neighbour only got $10,000. More people chose the latter and would take less money, but it was more than their neighbour therefore it was better...

Anyone complaining about this being "PC only not fair!" is acting like a 5 year old child; just because they can't have something means that others shouldn't as well. Its exactly the same as the above story...

Nets coming Friday :D :D :D

The message started off so depressing - no game this year etc etc. And just as I was getting in my 'this is an outrage' mode, Ross sneaked in a gem. Well done on crashing the hopes before dishing out good news

As much as I am a little gutted the release isn't this year, it was never promised so I'm not devastated!! Hopefully the game will profit from this and won't be too long into new year. Thanks for the update Ross.

I have an xbox360 and with it a wireless controller, can I use this on my PC or do I have to buy a PC controlle? On the PC the mouse and keyboard are wireless and there's a USB thingy that picks up the mouse etc, is that gonna work on my Xbox controller?

Little dissapointed with this fact that even with this announcement there is no clarity on some timeline for the release. We still don't know if it is 365 days away or 36 days.

Pretty poor state of affairs, but what can we expect as cricket gamers. I guess Big Ant wanted to avoid the christmas rush and ashes hype.. So we are expected to hold on to the Xbox 360 into next year so we can play one new release while everything else is starting to settle into next gen? Lets hope this is as good as everyone says it is because I just don't understand what's going on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread