Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the nets announcement deserve its own thread? I can imagine some people growing tired of the endless release date speculation and not actually checking this thread anymore, but being very interested in that.

It's a significant enough development on its own to need it I think; certainly more so than "fan butchers the trailer with random feature list slides".

Not surprised that it has been delayed, delighted that we are getting nets tomorrow.

Ross - if the nets work ok on my laptop, would that mean that it is likely that the full game would as well?

Where is 79cricket?! He is the one who was most keen for Nets, maybe he is already on a train to give Ross a box of chocolate :)

Does the nets announcement deserve its own thread? I can imagine some people growing tired of the endless release date speculation and not actually checking this thread anymore, but being very interested in that.
It'd be easier once they are actually out so we don't get a countdown to an unconfirmed time of day when they'd be posted.

Have there been any ground rules set on capturing footage of cricket academy? I'de be happy to record some stuff and throw it up on here, if its allowed of course.:yes

I officially challenge Dave to a blocking contest. I'm sure that I'm every bit as defensive with the bat as you are.

I once carried my bat for 8*; once we got to five wickets down I was so appalled by the strokes our top order had played to be dismissed that I consciously decided that carrying my bat was going to be my main goal in that innings. I was still so surly after the game; I refused to speak to any of the other members of my top order for four days afterwards, which certainly made them nervous given I was the Chairman of Selectors at my club.

Have there been any ground rules set on capturing footage of cricket academy? I'de be happy to record some stuff and throw it up on here, if its allowed of course.
MattW uploaded some CA videos so you should be okay. You see videos of all games on Youtube.
plz you guys Don't upload any videos
Or you could, I don't know, not watch them?

----------

Go wash ur face with milk
I gave it a go, and I found it a cool and relaxing experience. Thanks for the advice.

I officially challenge Dave to a blocking contest. I'm sure that I'm every bit as defensive with the bat as you are.

I once carried my bat for 8*; once we got to five wickets down I was so appalled by the strokes our top order had played to be dismissed that I consciously decided that carrying my bat was going to be my main goal in that innings. I was still so surly after the game; I refused to speak to any of the other members of my top order for four days afterwards, which certainly made them nervous given I was the Chairman of Selectors at my club.

I love the idea of a block-off challenge, haha! Lowest run rate wins! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread